Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lady in TTTjr Needs Our Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.73  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lady in TTTjr Needs Our Help
    Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 7:36pm
Hey ya'll!, the pictures, "i think"were removed or its hidden under link.. i can't find it under the link i had.. and honestly that website is so sickening, i can't look thru it too long.. What i do know is they monitor this website (bhm), they found this thread, and had been emailing my job screenshots of this thread and at least 3 occasions saying i was using my employer's computers on company time to hack them and harass them.. i was talked to by HR several times about it.. What i notice is that everytime someone else who is being tormented by this hateful group finds my petition and passes it along, they come after me, to try and get back at me..Censored

They are hurting so many others with children that have passed, and loved ones that its not about my family but the petition helps in a little way for the other people to have some way to push back..if that makes sense.. and still i never engage or respond to those nuts..

Edited by trishasinbox - Oct 18 2014 at 8:45pm
Sponsored Links

sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 7:25pm
I didn't realize this has been going on for a year too. I signed the petition. I'm really sorry this is happening to you and your family. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 7:19pm
i thought about this a couple weeks ago

i didnt realize this thread was made this year....its been a long year...

i hope everything is OkHugHeart
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 6:55pm
were you able to get that website down or the pics of your daughter down?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Wow they are really sick

But I applaud you for pushing through. Go head sista!

Thumbs Up
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:32pm
Wow they are really sick

But I applaud you for pushing through. Go head sista!
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:53pm
HeartThumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

So they can post your info on twitter with no criminal charges and now they are threatening you because someone hacked them?

pretty much.. because we don't know who they are.. i would love to expose them..
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:01am
So they can post your info on twitter with no criminal charges and now they are threatening you because someone hacked them?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:42am

they are sick beyond belief

just disgusting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon