Should you Snoop on Your Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should you Snoop on Your Man?
    Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Lol.

Like getting a text while you're holding the phone

Etc etc

Exactly what happened to me.  He GAVE me his phone.  He was in Canada temporarily and when I visited him, he gave me a pay-as-you-go phone because it was cheaper.  Well apparently this idiot used it to text one of his bitches while his phone was being prepared and I saw a text that was inappropriate.  I looked in his real phone and confronted him.  Someone was crying by the end of the night.  It was not me. Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:07pm
Once a snoop always a snoop. Im a recovering snoopaholic. I use to snoop, hack, track, all of that. Once flew all the way to the south side of chicago from NC on a day trip just to catch a mutha fucca up- thanks to sprint family locator years ago! Im retired now. Meaning, I still possess the necessary skills, but I laid them to rest lol. I dont do it anymore, but Im not self righteous, I certainly use to.
For the first time ever, and IT IS STILL FRESH so the jury is still deliberating, Im involved with someone who truly doesnt give me a reason to snoop. WE ARE COMPLETELY transparent. It is still the very early dating phase, but Id like to subscribe to the idea of respecting one's privacy, certain signs, however, force you to sometimes do what you feel you need to do, so I understand.

Edited by Qualified - Jan 13 2014 at 3:07pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i ain't got time for that...

gurl.. me either.

but I guess we could do like a friend and put an app on his phone that secretly sends copies of all texts to our phones too. that way we won't have to waste time going thru his phone.

..ain't got time for that either?
gurl... me either  LOL

(\a friend's husband did that to her)

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 13 2014 at 2:55pm
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:48pm
i don't snoop...we have this thing called TRUST Embarrassed

i also believe in respecting ones privacy

BUT i do think there are 'signs' that something isn't right...and in that case, me personally, i would listen to my intuition and let it go versus playing Inch High Private Eye LOL
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

As an old lady, I can look back on my life with clarity and say "when I snooped" the relationship was 75% of the time already "Doomed and in a negative place.  Snooping is an after affect.  Women and Men have to acknowledge to themselves (if no one else) that snooping occurs after an "incident" that created an atmosphere of non-trust.

But in 2014, the HIV risk is so much greater. I watched the following video today and it talks about why women should protect themselves and it discusses the various "Gay" apps.  Everybody on here might already know about these apps.... but I..... did not so this was educational for me. 

Snooping is not "good" but in 2014, snooping might save your life.  Watch this video, keep an open mind, and focus on the message not on your personal beliefs.

Well, I have been saying this for YEARS. AA men CANNOT be gay in the AA community and also be accepted so they are forced to go underground with the Dowblown situation and whatnot .... so yes, they will come home to the gf/wife and give her AIDS.

Ever been to an AIDS/HIV clinic .. nothing but gay men (all colors) and AA women. Duh!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I hardly check my own emails and messages & shyt....

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:16pm
I hardly check my own emails and messages & shyt....
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Sometimes the discoveries are accidental

yeah.  things i have found out have mostly been accidental.  or purposeful by the hand of someone else.  but rarely if ever me...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:09pm
i ain't got time for that...
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Ladies... have you ever found out that a man was snooping through your things?
if so... what happened 

Yeah, I had situations like this in 2 past relationships.  One had checked my phone and the other had broken into my emails.  I guess I had made them insecure.  I work very long hours and they thought I was sleeping with co-workers.   

Once I found out about their snooping, I lose interest quickly.  I don't like weak and insecure men.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic