Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

another was i wrong and how to fix it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another was i wrong and how to fix it
    Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:53pm
Do not trust that woman, ever. She up to thangs......
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:28am
My job is to just sit/stand around lol. Everything else is a "u can do this if u want to" kind of thing. I have optional duties that don't affect anything at all, and she did one of those. But I definitely feel u. Fortunately, I have the most basic job ever lol.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

And now she's doing a part of my job without being asked. She just walked passed me and told me she was helping. Mind u I'm not doing anything, so helping is actually doing right now.ny manager doesnt care.

NO ! Do not let her do any part of your work, it will turn into "Creole doesn't do any work, she just sits/stands around".
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Dear **Insert supervisor name**,

There was an incident that occurred on ________. I made a simple comment regarding how the lack of physical activity at work could cause one to gain weight. The comment was not directed towards anyone, nor did it imply that anyone was overweight.

I don't believe in name-calling in the workplace and I would never put a fellow co-worker down. As someone who's struggled with weight issues, I am a bit offended that my words and message were misconstrued and subsequently embellished into a personal attack.

**insert professional closing argument here**

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

ABC/XYZ

Clap
id do this 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:19am
And now she's doing a part of my job without being asked. She just walked passed me and told me she was helping. Mind u I'm not doing anything, so helping is actually doing right now.ny manager doesnt care.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

If I offended someone, I apologize, and none of that sorry if I offended you mess. That's extremely immature.

Yeah, it might b

I was having a moment
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:15am
I tried to update the op, but it didn't present the option

Update: first thing this morning she walked up to me, infront of another coworker and said, "sorry for being so sensitive." I said thank u, and u should know that I would never say that about anyone.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:09am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

There was an incident that occurred on ________. I made a simple comment regarding how the lack of physical activity at work could cause one to gain weight. The comment was not directed towards anyone, nor did it imply that anyone was overweight.

I don't believe in name-calling in the workplace and I would never put a fellow co-worker down. As someone who's struggled with weight issues, I am a bit offended that my words and message were misconstrued and subsequently embellished into a personal attack.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

ABC/XYZ
luv this
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:45am
If I offended someone, I apologize, and none of that sorry if I offended you mess. That's extremely immature.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:59am

Eta melikey's suggestion: If I offended anyone, I apologize as it was not my intention.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

ABC/XYZ

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Jan 12 2014 at 11:01am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training