Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

questions about lace front wigs!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: questions about lace front wigs!!
    Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:21am
How long the wigs last are normally down to the type of hair you buy, if you are looking to buy a light coloured wig i.e. blonde then you may find that it doesn't last as long as originally the hair colour may have been very dark.

I would suggest reading the 'newbie's' threads that are normally 'stickies' in the lace front sections and also reading some posts. There are a couple of Caucasian girls on the board who have made posts but I can't remember their names.

Grab a seat and read for a day or two - then send me a PM if you have any questions Smile
Sponsored Links

zennkrusher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zennkrusher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:40am
Thank you! How long do the wigs usually last? Do you have any recommendations on websites to purchase from?
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:29am
Yes, you can sleep with it on - a good majority of lace wig wearers sleep with their's on.

You just need to work out with glue you like. Ghostbond is very popular glue with great hold.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zennkrusher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:23am
Im looking for something I wont have to take off every night hopefully could wear for a week at a time or so can this be v done with a lf and by using glue?
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:04am
Hi 

You can take your wig off at night so you don't have to sleep with it on your head. You can buy a glueless wig, use tape etc

The glue should never touch your hair and should be applied around the perimeter of the head.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zennkrusher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:37pm
Hi I am new to the idea of wearing wigs....im Caucasian and have trichotillomania. I want to know more about wigs while the bald patches of my hair regrows. How long can you wear a wig without having to take it off is it ok to sleep in them? How does the glue method compare to taping? Does the glue damage your own hair? Im currently using bond extensions with glue to cover my bald spots but I have no clue how wigs work so the more info the better!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic