FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2013 Year in Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 Year in Review
    Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:54pm
Oh really nice MMR...I wanna see some intall pics!
Sponsored Links

tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:18pm
You have some nice coarse bundles. In 2013 I ordered a lot of jace, mane depot and catching some deals in the m2m section. I will be keeping with the coarse textures. I will try to upload a pic of the mane depot south american molado which I have installed now. I want to try vj studio or golden swish and i am honey soul
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I want to order mane depot next. Why were you going to throw in the towel?

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">I had pretty much done that thoughLOL
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">2012 I had one good purchase with them and the others weren't at the level I had come to expect from them.  Around that time, a lot of people weren't pleased with their purchases for the most part.  So I decided it wasn't an avenue I wanted to continue - but I was thankful for the good items I purchased from them.  My sister was late on a gift and figured hair would be a nice option - even though she lied and said it was for her.  The hair was beautiful and hopefully I can find another bundle like these from them this year before my no-buy kicks inLOL

Ok. There is some relaxed wavy hair I was interested in buying from them
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 4:23pm
I continue to wear Wags , bliss and EP . I wish EP would listen to customers and add coarse textures . The hair textures are so silky . Please send pm when you sell the jacebeauty . Thanks for sharing . Heart
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 11:03am
Reds how is the hair holding up from the instagram purchase? I get so many request from new hair companies I never accept them...
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:22am

beautiful hair!

I am looking for the ultimate coarse wavy or curly Smile          Maybe Bliss or Mane Depo

Edited by spencer4hire - Jan 09 2014 at 10:23am
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 9:15am
MMR Those are some luscious pieces you have their..... Is the JB on the right considered a very coarse straight or more of a medium coarse?
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:43am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I had pretty much done that thoughLOL

2012 I had one good purchase with them and the others weren't at the level I had come to expect from them.  Around that time, a lot of people weren't pleased with their purchases for the most part.  So I decided it wasn't an avenue I wanted to continue - but I was thankful for the good items I purchased from them.  My sister was late on a gift and figured hair would be a nice option - even though she lied and said it was for her.  The hair was beautiful and hopefully I can find another bundle like these from them this year before my no-buy kicks inLOL
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:29am
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 7:25am
I got caught up with work yesterday, so I didn't make it back to post any pictures...

First up - a couple of purchases from a few companies...there's more but I need to sift through the pictures and have time to do that.

I recently discovered this company on IG...they had liked a pic on my profile and after a once over and a review I was interested.  I ordered these lovely bundles during a sale they had - I Am Honey Soul : Pure Waves "C"

Here are two different coarse textures from Jacebeauty - I've purchased quite a bit from them but these are just two pictures I had on hand first LOL

Mane Depot - I had pretty much thrown in the towel with Mane Depot - but my sister had ordered these that were on the site.  She was looking for something coarse without a long wait and her timing was perfect.  These are beauties!!  It just so happened, she really didn't order them for herself - they were a present for meEmbarrassed

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic