Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED?HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CHEATED O
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED?HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CHEATED O

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED?HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CHEATED O
    Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:37pm
I cheated plenty of times
Sponsored Links

demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:39pm
I don't know if I've been cheated on, I've never cheated in my boyfriends/ husband
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:05pm
Nope I have never cheated. I have been cheated on though. I'm a very loyal person in a relationship I move on rather than cheat. 
Tikeyah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tikeyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 1:03am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I thought I had replied to this thread!
No I never cheated and I was never cheated on. My exes were respectful and in love with me. When the relationship ended with one, he found a rebound who later became his girlfriend for 2 years, and the other one found a rebound because he was sad that I broke up with him.

I kinda make men want to marry me.... I always hear that from the ones I am in a serious relationship... but glad I did not marry my exes!Big smile
      you PROBABLY were cheated on and didn't even know it show me a man who hasn't cheated and I'll show you and man who hasn't got caught.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Men are like women in a sense that they fall for and chase the ones who treat them the sh*ttiest. It seems a lot of people feed off of pain...crazy

That's what I am starting to think.... the girls who treat guys like they can snap "NEXT!" at any second are the ones who get the best treatment from guys.

It's true.

I try to use that to my advantage. Don't get me wrong, I'm not treating guys like sh*t. But I'm making it clear they are not the focus of my life and their presence isn't compromising my life.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by lilmznisha lilmznisha wrote:

Well I have a best friend who was cheated on multiple times....by the same guy. These stories got crazy. He had pictures of the girl he was cheating with in his phone and my best friend pictures were in the background. There were pictures of the girl n his phone he took while n my bestfriends car.Smh so u know the girl been in yo house and yo car. Then she came home early from work one day put her key n the door and the other chick opened it from the other side Smh. They had a pallet all laid out where they been f*ckin'. Her boyfriend whooped her ass cause he got caught. Smh she didn't leave

DAMN. Her whole relationship is a giant L. OuchOuchOuchOuch

She's played the doormat so much, it's gotten to the point where this dude is openly cheating on her AND whooping her ass for getting caught because he knows she ain't going anywhere.
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:34pm
yea both 
lilmznisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lilmznisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:23pm
Well I have a best friend who was cheated on multiple times....by the same guy. These stories got crazy. He had pictures of the girl he was cheating with in his phone and my best friend pictures were in the background. There were pictures of the girl n his phone he took while n my bestfriends car.Smh so u know the girl been in yo house and yo car. Then she came home early from work one day put her key n the door and the other chick opened it from the other side Smh. They had a pallet all laid out where they been f*ckin'. Her boyfriend whooped her ass cause he got caught. Smh she didn't leave
Gorden94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gorden94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:45am
ive never cheated, but my baby's father just confessed that he's been cheating on me. I have no words or tearsOuchCool
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 2:13pm
I was cheated on, and I have cheated. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>