FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Beware of lwigs/aliexpress

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beware of lwigs/aliexpress
    Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:24pm
glad i went with another vendor on yday. thanks
Sponsored Links

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:21pm
They are a mess smh, I'm still getting my money after threatening them lmao.
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:40pm
yup..... same thing happened to me with a closure i purchased from them. soooo many short hairs and those light colored strands...My wefts i purchased from them shed so much, my boyfriend was pissed he had hair all over his place. CryLOL

I would not recommend anyone to purchase from Lwigs ever.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:48pm
I was a victim of their matted tangled mess as well.     Angry
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 4:07pm
Thank You for your honesty, someone told me that when they left a negative review for another company on Ali they stalked her about changing it. Same with those YT gurus Confused, trying to score more free hair.

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:59pm
So I ordered a custom order from lwigs about two months ago, the hair dreaded and tangled as soon as it was installed. Nothing could help it at all, so of course I left a negative review about the hair on lwigs page. That is when all my craziness began lol. The vendor called me repeatedly on my cellphone and left voicemails urging me to get back to them, they literally called me once a week, they also left me messages on alie as well. When I finally got back to them, they wanted me to change my negative review, because of course that would hurt their business, in exchange for my refund. Smh I couldn't believe it, now this is making me question every review I've seen on there. Smh basically beware of aliexpress, some of those vendors are truly shady as hell.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic