Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want to buy! (Wig)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmlesspanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmlesspanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to buy! (Wig)
    Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:59pm
*Bump

I'm still looking to buy hair. Please if you have anything matching the description above and your wanting to sell it let me know. Thank you. :)
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmlesspanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:30pm
Hi thank you for posting, I'm very interested in seeing what you have. My price range is around $100ish. Do you have pictures?
dchristi214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchristi214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:28am
I have a couple units that are in excellent condition that I'd like to sell and make some extra money. What is your price range?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmlesspanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 12:59pm
Hi all. I'm looking to buy a front or full lace wig. At least fourteen inches in length, remy hair, any color or texture is fine. Though I prefer kinky, curly or wavy hair. I've purchased wigs on here before. Im not too picky, as long as the wig is wearable. I can't spend too much, so something lower in cost would be best. Please post here or pm me or email me if you have hair matching the description, my email is mimichapel@hotmail.com Thank you :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply