BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black girls don't need books

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black girls don't need books
    Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:21pm
LOL youre silly LOLHug
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

but this still wasnt about quantity.  all that target had to do is stock the one black doll with accessories like they did with the white dolls and charge the same price but they didnt.

Oooooooh the price wasn't the same??? Then target is waaaaaaay in the wrong.....

LOL the problem was mostly the price because the black doll without accessories cost the exact same amount as a white doll with all the added accessories. 

Ok, I sowwie
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:14pm

but this still wasnt about quantity.  all that target had to do is stock the one black doll with accessories like they did with the white dolls and charge the same price but they didnt.

Oooooooh the price wasn't the same??? Then target is waaaaaaay in the wrong.....

LOL the problem was mostly the price because the black doll without accessories cost the exact same amount as a white doll with all the added accessories. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:11pm

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:07pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:02pm
I went on the site, seems like they are suppose to be knock off American girl dolls. There are only two black dolls, one comes with a book and one doesn't. That doll is on the target site is NOT the same price as the other dolls with the books but hey, maybe that's just the online price.

There are also several white dolls that don't come with books...... however there are more white dolls with books than the one lonesome black doll with a book. Looks like to me each series of dolls they made one black one. So for the series of dolls without a book, they threw in the token black doll. For the series of dolls with a book, they threw in the one token black doll with a book.

It goes back to my case, If black girls only have two choices to pick from, the black doll with the accessories or the black doll without, more than likely they are picking the one with the book...I'm going to write the company also to find out why it's only one black doll per series of dolls.

Now do we want to contact American girl to find out why it's not enough black dolls either?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:45pm
oic.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 23 2013 at 10:45pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 8:26pm

Originally posted by Brazilianbabe Brazilianbabe wrote:

Yup. Supply and demand. Companies only care about $$. If the black dolls aren't selling, then they won't stock as many.

But I thought stores stock certain items due to the
area? If the black dolls aren't selling fast then why have so many?? I
dunno....

this really isnt what the video is about.

Yes, I understand that but....what has that woman done to find out why the black doll doesn't have a book? Has she contacted the store manager? Corporate? The doll manufacture? What?

Would it be the same if issue if it's proven the doll is a hit and selling out faster than the white doll? Maybe black children don't want the doll without the book....

the issue would still be that a doll without accessories cost the same amount as a doll that comes with accessories; making the white dolls the better value.
but maybe youre right maybe black girls dont want dolls with added accessories and maybe some black people do enjoy paying more for sh*t. idk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 5:47pm

Originally posted by Brazilianbabe Brazilianbabe wrote:

Yup. Supply and demand. Companies only care about $$. If the black dolls aren't selling, then they won't stock as many.

But I thought stores stock certain items due to the
area? If the black dolls aren't selling fast then why have so many?? I
dunno....

this really isnt what the video is about.

Yes, I understand that but....what has that woman done to find out why the black doll doesn't have a book? Has she contacted the store manager? Corporate? The doll manufacture? What?

Would it be the same if issue if it's proven the doll is a hit and selling out faster than the white doll? Maybe black children don't want the doll without the book....
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:25pm
terrible
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>