Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extremely Puzzled....why the mystery???

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LoandBehold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoandBehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extremely Puzzled....why the mystery???
    Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 1:28am
Thank you so much to all of you for your advice - much appreciated and yes, I had placed the earlier post as I was not sure how it worked on this site. I can completely understand the subjectivity of the subject and the need to handle the hair appropriately. I do agree - however, the basics of the hair still remains, if it does not shed, weft is well sewn and sealed, hair is not of varying lengths etc etc. We could then have a list of good hair particularly from the seasoned users of weave on. It is just a suggestion as then we can then almost see how many times a type of hair has got negative feedback versus positive and we can then steer away - somewhat like the principle of ebay.
I am just a curious newbie, that is trying to think of alternative ways to solve this hair dilemma.
Once again, thanks so much for replying to my post - it is amazing to be part of this group!
Regards
Laura
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 2:32pm
Hi All, I am new and in need of help. I want to cut to the chase and ask if any of you have the name of a sure good quality hair extension supplier that you can guarantee. I used a company in Italy called Venus Hair and it lasted over 2 years and was perfect quality but now they have closed down and I am in a quandry - please help. I have worn weave on for over 20 years....and still frustrated with trying to find good hair. Thank you.

Same O.P. from another thread.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 21 2013 at 2:34pm
Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 12:47pm
Maybe it's because good hair is so subjective...that's why there cannot be one definitive list. As soon as one person says "Vendor XYZ was amazing. I love this hair.", someone else is going to buy it and say "No, Vendor XYZ sucks! It tangled and shed." (But they will fail to mention how they didn't seal the weft, improperly bleached the hair multiple times, and flat ironed it every day.) In other words, everybody doesn't know how to take care of their weave so whereas one person may have amazing results, another person may have awful ones. 

My suggestion would to go through the reviews on here and do more outside research (Youtube, Google, ect) and just take a plunge like everyone else does.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 8:26am
well you could not have been looking through posts that much, because those posts answers your questions right there..
There is no definitive great vendor, even the vendors who have good reputations are having quality problems because of the bhm effect...because people share their vendors up here... and it goes for the worst... and then you have people who just make make profiles to make it seem like they have and issue or just up here to get names of vendors and not do research... so you may not have good luck with responses to this post sweetheart.... welcome to BHM
LoandBehold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoandBehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 5:25am
I have spent the past 3 hours reading posts on this board and the other one for more experienced posters... I am amazed that it seems there is no definitive list of good vendors of human hair...can this be true - I am sure with the wealth of participants on this board, we should have that knowledge to share amongst ourselves so that NONE of us waste our hard earned money with bad hair/weave decisions. Please am I missing something or what is the mystery here - if we are all in the same boat and wanting to get good quality hair for our purposes, is there any harm for us to share the best vendors we have dealt with and the reasons for this - it would be the most useful post ever and I am sure it will get tens of thousands of hits... do you agree or am I naive
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply