Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Any good vendors for custom flw?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any good vendors for custom flw?
    Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 3:44pm
I just bought a 200 dollar, 14 inch glueless lace front locally and it already has issues. I texted their CSR and she responded immediately and apologized and told me I'd be informed about the development at 10 am today. I expect an exchange. Do you think I should just refund? This is the first time I experienced a problem with them but this is also my first lace front purchase from them. I only buy clip on extensions from them before but I didn't have problems with those. :(
Sponsored Links

ALOEPECIA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALOEPECIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 1:51am
THE BEST FULL LACE WIG I'VE EVER HAD CAME FROM [Name Removed by Request of Vendor]. THE HAIR WAS LOOKING AS GOOD AS WHEN I FIRST GOT IT 2 YEARS IN. NO SHEDDING OR TANGLING. YOU KNOW THE SAYING " YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"? WELL WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR WIGS, YOU REALLY DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. AND TRUST ME YOU'RE GONNA PAY. THEY ARE NOT LIKE 2 OR 3 HUNDRED DOLLARS. BUT I DID CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE THE OTHER DAY AND FOUND OUT THAT THEY DO HAVE SOME SPECIALS WITH THEIR IN STOCK WIGS. STILL NOT 2 OR 3 HUNDRED DOLLARS THOUGH.

IF YOU CAN AFFORD THEM YOU'LL BE HAPPY. I'D STILL BE WEARING THAT WIG HAD MY DAUGHTER NOT MESSED IT UP. (OMG!!!) Cry AND I HAVE ALOPECIA TOTALIS (TOTALLY BALD), SO I WAS WEARING THAT PARTICULAR WIG EVERYDAY. I WASHED IT FREQUENTLY. A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. WISH I COULD SAY THAT FOR SOME OF THE OTHER WIGS I HAVE HAD.

BTW I DON'T GET PAID FOR TELLING YOU THIS. WISH I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO DID  REVIEWS ON HAIR AND GOT PAID. I'D TELL THE REAL DEAL. I'VE BEEN TAKEN SOOO MANY TIMES IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! GOOD LUCK W/YOUR SEARCH.
liseluxe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liseluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 3:33pm
hey ladies ! does anyone know if any of the online vendors (rpgshow, aprillace, aliexpress etc.) are any good ? I want to purchase a flw but having a hard time finding a site that doesnt have such mixed reviews
eva92watson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eva92watson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 4:21am
I had extremely  unpleasant experince with wig. i was not looking forward getting another but if you find a really good one (affordable), do dhare with us.
lovvee510 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovvee510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:04pm
Cry

Edited by lovvee510 - Jun 11 2014 at 1:06pm
lovvee510 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovvee510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by MochaBarbieDoll MochaBarbieDoll wrote:

I might have found someone so I will inbox you once I confirm

Hello MochaBarbieDoll

Did you ever find a good vendor? If so, do you mind sharing that information with me? I have a had a  bad experience with a vendor.

lovvee510 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovvee510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:55pm
Kocoa, I am so very sorry about the extremely late response.  If you haven't bought from them yet, I would like to share my experience with you about qdpremierwigs for the past year and I have been ordering from them for over four years..

With qdpremierwigs I ordered two custom FLW two weeks apart, so I can switch up. They look good when first receiving them and they held up good for the first week or so, then they start to tangle. I thought maybe it was fault, because I did sleep without a scarf twice. So, I washed that one and put the other on. The one I slept in w/o a scarf I washed and as soon it hit the water, it matted and tangled up something fierce. Again, I blamed myself because I had never slept w/o a scarf before.  Well, the exact same thing happened to the second one. As soon as it hit the water it matted and tangle so badly.. Mind you, this was the first wash for each of them.

When I contacted qdpremierwigs about this, they asked for pictures, which of coarse I sent them. Their only response to me was, they would contact the manufacturer and what did I want them to do.. Now, I wouldn't have been upset had they offered me a discount or refund or something seeing that I had been a long time customer with them (over 4 years) and had this been an isolated incident.

Their quality was really good at the beginning of me buying from them, but, in the last year they quality have be sub-par at best.

Again, I soooo apologize for the extremely late response.... You know how life is...:-)ing

Edited by lovvee510 - Jun 11 2014 at 1:04pm
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:42am
Originally posted by lovvee510 lovvee510 wrote:

Do you know of any good vendors? I just had a very bad and EXPENSIVE experience with qpremierwigs.com.

Ooh, I was just looking at them to try out their yaki bodywave. What happened (if you don't mind sharing)?
lovvee510 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovvee510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 12:16am
Do you know of any good vendors? I just had a very bad and EXPENSIVE experience with qpremierwigs.com.

Edited by lovvee510 - Apr 12 2014 at 12:17am
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:24pm
I might have found someone so I will inbox you once I confirm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic