Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Caribbean Massive Oonu LARGE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caribbean Massive Oonu LARGE!!!
    Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Indie no man. Im convinced yardies just love to create drama and crosses and they are on the defensive when we on world stage . When i heard Christina was hating it was just after i actually caught up on the performances and the judges reactions. I found Christina to be very kind, she heaped praises on her constantly and always wanted to hear the Jamaican accent. She asked her to give more of herself one week and she did just that

Claudie that is my mix. Mhmmmmm. I'm in the states now. Cold ah bite mi!

Diane, Merry Christmas PartyBeerParty.  Someone stole my mix then LOL, I thought that I was doing something different.  Make sure that you use the original Ting, do not use the pink one. 

You promised to inform me when you was headed to the US. Yuh nuh seh mi bex wid yuh!!  I will contact you sometime tomorrow Wink
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Loooove her hair!
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 5:54pm
Loooove her hair!
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:00pm

Never watched but I just saw this on YT. Love her voice. She looks good with short hair

Congrats to her!
jdoriginal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jdoriginal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 11:01pm
We in Trini loved Tess long time. "Secret Hideaway" and "Loving You" got a lot of airplay. Big up my Caribbean sistren!
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 5:17pm
Her and Mathew Shuler were the only performances I watched this season. I am glad she won. She has an amazing voice and I liked her ever since she had that "loving you" song out in 2010.

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Dec 23 2013 at 5:18pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:55pm
^yeah man, she was being a biitch low key....

my girl, present? a waddat? Me a keep my ass quiet and pray fi dis damn silly season done. Bruk and cross.

lol
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:39pm
WF whapppen? Well if y'all say so then okay. Maybe if i watch again Ill pick up on it.

Wheres my Christmas present? and cake and sorrel?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

ClapClapThumbs Up  TEAM BREAD AND BUTTA...BIG UP CHINITA GOODAZHeartClapHeart

dwrclLOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Indie no man. Im convinced yardies just love to create drama and crosses and they are on the defensive when we on world stage . When i heard Christina was hating it was just after i actually caught up on the performances and the judges reactions. I found Christina to be very kind, she heaped praises on her constantly and always wanted to hear the Jamaican accent. She asked her to give more of herself one week and she did just that

Claudie that is my mix. Mhmmmmm. I'm in the states now. Cold ah bite mi!

Christina was very condescending. Even Blake had to say something about it.

i think she kept harping on Tess's accent, pretending like she was complimenting her, but in reality she was trying to remind everyone that Tess isn't American, and therefore get less votes....
biitch

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System