Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

I tried to ombre my lace wig

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
zulilyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulilyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I tried to ombre my lace wig
    Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 1:09pm
and it worked fine? I'm guessing you cut it a 3 pattern. Im trying it this afternoon. did you glue it down for sew it down?
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 1:04pm
I have done it before and it worked fine, I just cut a 4x5 section.
zulilyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulilyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:00am
For some reason Idky but I cannt post a new topic under any bhm thread so.. 

I order some "vigin bazillian" hair from mocha hair company on aliexexpress, I may not have recieve virgin brazilian but the hair is still goerogous after month, no tangling or lots shedding.

anyway I got a sew in about a month ago with very minimal leave out (edges, and some on top to cover up tracks) I want a lace closure really bad because im tried of straightening my hair every day but Im broke but I DO have an old FLW that I wont be using anymore.I was wondering if I could cut out a section.....sew in it down like a lace closure??

Has anyone ever tried this before???????

btw its the FLW I talked about earliar
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 6:30am
I am no color expert but I have dyed plenty of weave before and I have never had any turn silver. I would go to Sally Beauty Supply and find the color rinse you wanted the ends to be and apply that on the wig.

Hope that helps...
zulilyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulilyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 9:23pm
I order this nice sily texture glueless lace wig about a year, she has been going strong and is just as thick and luscious as the day I recieved her in the mail. btw I ordered from orderwigsonline

So i recently decided to ring in the new year with new look, I want ombre so i watch atleast 80 youtube videos about "ombreing" lace wigs, extenstions and etc and I felt confident enough to try it myself on my wig.

It turned silver-ish. but there are a few golden blonde strands , nothing noticable tho.

i used 30 developer and  clariol powered lightener. I was going for a black to honey brown(or just a lighter color in general), but instead I ended up with black to silver......

In the mean time probaley gone dip dye the silver in some red kool-aid. or maybe even dye over the silver with a brown color.

Any advice?

anyone hav any idea why this happened?

did i received a bad batch of hair? could the vendor I bought from hav used fabric dye? should I try another bleaching?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic