Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pssst.. Newbies Its Time For A Huddle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.77  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SLIVERRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLIVERRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pssst.. Newbies Its Time For A Huddle
    Posted: Dec 16 2014 at 1:15am
its helpful THX
Sponsored Links

Sleeping Beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleeping Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2014 at 8:23pm
Hello,

I am a newbee to this site and well....extensions in general. I am trying to find out about the John Korea haircoating products and if they are worth ordering and uh.....how to order them.  Their explanation is quite extensive with such poorly written directions that I feel like I'm going to pull the few hairs I have left on my head!! 

Help!!! If you have:
1. used the John Korea hair CW7782-SEV Shiny & Glossy look & touch & tangle - What did you think? Was it hard to assemble and complete yourself?

2. Is it dangerous to use? Is it safe?

3.  I am currently using Indian hair wefts and literally gluing them down to my sparse (at best) head of hair. His site says that they recommend their top seller CW7782-SEV, but then also say that if you are using Indian hair (which I am) that they recommend another product with similar serial numbers.

What do you recommend?

4.  Finally - how in the heck do you order the stuff? I don't speak Korean and don't know a sole who does. I really need to order some of this but seriously need some guidance.

Sincerely Desperate and Eternally Grateful for Finding This Site!

Sleeping Beauty

CammiCutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CammiCutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 12:24am
Thumbs UpTotally agree...
FluffyKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluffyKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 9:39pm
I laughed at this post because recent hair whoas brought me back to bmh to research where I can get some quality hair. Which I hope is   going to last me like the good ole days of the original wagmans and Indian hair that lasted years and that actually varied in curl pattern and slightly in texture. I swore off Indian hair because I wanted a heavy texture but after being burned in the hair game so often I'm back to where it started. I only want Indian and Cambodian because all of the others napp up and tend to die in the back of my neck. I enjoyed your post.
princessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote princessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Queenie905 Queenie905 wrote:

TRUTH!I just wonder why vendors title their hair as UNPROCESSED HAIR while they selling those body wave, kinky curly,etc..

I'd rather buy from an aliexpress vendor that just said there hair was chinese remy hair. smh
Queenie905 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queenie905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2014 at 2:11am
TRUTH!I just wonder why vendors title their hair as UNPROCESSED HAIR while they selling those body wave, kinky curly,etc..
RubyChanel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RubyChanel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 9:09pm
This whole thread...yes
luvinurhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvinurhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

When in doubt, order 10" hair and rock a bob, you will be out of way less money and you will only need 2 bundles. I hope that makes sense.....

Better to lose $100 than $300 if you in unknown waters!

This is definitely some great advice. Thanks! In the meantime, I will be saving my money for some EP!
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 7:03pm
Yep whenever I'm trying a new vendor I always order 10" because even if I don't wear it right away I know i'll be itching for a bob once it starts to get hot
PreciousHairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 9:35am
OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

Been reading this entire thread all morning. I LOVE IT! It's hilarious.

I am on #team10inch lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>