Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Pssst.. Newbies Its Time For A Huddle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IN102XL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IN102XL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pssst.. Newbies Its Time For A Huddle
    Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 1:41pm
Oh okay cool. I had to re-read my post. Like damn what I say lol. Anyway thanks again for your help :-)
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 1:32pm
My post wasnt directed at you, well the part about the wefter was but not the rest. Smile
IN102XL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IN102XL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 1:31pm
Oh wow are you talking about me?!?!? Cause I'm totally lost... 1st I am not trying to start a company & 2nd I never imply that you were rude. Nor was I saying that it's a Us / Them situation. I was playfully stating that we ALL get a little crazy. The hair game is crazy. The hunt, the research, the ups & the downs, not knowing who to believe or trust, being dem suspect or a wannabe seller or etc. etc. this is crazy to me. With that said if you WERE talking about me IDK how my words crossed in anyway that you took my post wrong.

I clearly stated that I understood everyone's position including yours. So yeah I'm lost. But no doubt...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 1:23pm
There are so many factors as to why some hair is great for some and not for others, it could something as simple as the products you are using or yours is on a wig cap that you remove every night plus you don't wear every day versus someone who is wearing the same hair with a sew in.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 1:18pm
Its not a Us vs Them in my mind, If you think I'm rude because I wont give you a supplier name so you can start a hair company oh well. Part of starting a company is the test market portion and if you can't figure that out then you don;t need to be starting a company in the first place.

It just seems like SOME people don't want to risk any of THEIR money on these vendors but are fine to sit back and wait for you to spend yours to see if everything works out great. Sorry but if your coin situation is that shaky you have bigger issues that you need to be dealing with IMHO and a weft should be last on the list. 

Example Yummy Hair, great reviews on yt, some great reviews on here then it was some people who's hair was phucked up and one lady said she never even got any hair after she paid  so nothing is 100%. Then if something shady happens the first they say is Princess Grace told me that was a good vendor. Confused and it has happened countless times on here before to other members.

Your cousin could be telling the truth about the Indian Vendor some only sell hair in bulk (non wefted) but I can pm you a wefter in the US if you go that route. 
IN102XL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IN102XL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 1:00pm
lol BHM is crazy. Us Newbies & the Pros, all ya'll have me cracking up. But with that said I get it. No one is paid to hold our hands & lead us to the answers. Ya'll put in work & we need to also. But I swear sometimes I don't know how ya'll do with soooo much false info floating around. It's confusing & discouraging to say the least as I am sure everyone has experienced there share of BS. If most people are buying from CV then I'm ALL about cutting out the middle man for a better deal BUT I'm finding that a lot of these CV will say anything to make that sale. I asked SEVERAL before purchasing about there return policy for example & I am ALWAYS reassured that if there is a problem I can get a refund & return the hair. Now I don't ask looking or hoping for a problem & just what to know that I'm covered. Needless to say when problems have occurred they go MIA & stop responding to e-mails or if they do respond I have to go above a beyond to convince them that there is even a issue because they be in disbelief then become so arrogant. With all that said I may go back to purchasing overpriced hair from a reparable AV when I get my pennies saved up. Because I tried of looking like raggedy Ann. My cousin the diva gets her hair from India but her claims her contact don't weft hair smdh WTF lol. The weave game is crazy I tell you. I don't if she just doesn't want to give me her vendor or if she is telling the truth but either I can't sew & I don't have time to try to learn how to sew. Sheer Craziness.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 12:32pm
I edited my response but yeah, no need to apologize. I know some other people on here have relationships like that though so I see how you could be under that impression.
trynabedaone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynabedaone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by trynabedaone trynabedaone wrote:

Man these newbies remind me of the ppl at CC, have no idea how to play in the big leagues. We didn't have anyone pointing us to where to buy the best hair either, I especially didn't when I was a newbie to this site.

perhaps not
but as a site, you all mostly served as a support system when you did venture off to find the hair of your dreams

No.. lol that was not the case, for me, at all.

Well, I'm sorry that wasn't the case. That was my impression, maybe I'm mistaken.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by trynabedaone trynabedaone wrote:

Man these newbies remind me of the ppl at CC, have no idea how to play in the big leagues. We didn't have anyone pointing us to where to buy the best hair either, I especially didn't when I was a newbie to this site.

perhaps not
but as a site, you all mostly served as a support system when you did venture off to find the hair of your dreams

No.. lol that was not the case, for me, at all.

When I came to the forum, I had been wearing weaves for 3 years + already, I had my own virgin hair vendor which I provided a review on
I ordered from one AV once, who's CV vendor was later found on this site, but I purchased that hair before that time, and I reviewed that
Every purchase I've made I've researched on my own, and I'll try to review it

just like PG said "Not everyone of my purchases has been perfect, I have wasted money with some of these vendors too but I will at least come back and post my experience so other people will know. If people choose to still order from them, I did my part. "

Only a few of my purchase I will post and ask if anyone has ordered from them, but I'm never like oh well I'm gonna take a chance guys, pray for me. If I did, I'm sure I would get that from people on here, because I have built up a reputation and made some relationships. 

Edited by Bribby - Jan 28 2015 at 12:32pm
princess_salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess_salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 10:45pm
Ermm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic