Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Idris Elba to Play George Washington

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idris Elba to Play George Washington
    Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by newin2009 newin2009 wrote:

I was like who??? Then I wondered if the title was supposed to be George Washington Carver. Lol

Exactly!!! I was like where's "Carver"? 
Sponsored Links

newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 8:13pm
I was like who??? Then I wondered if the title was supposed to be George Washington Carver. Lol
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 5:10pm
i wish he wouldve kept it all the real and pointed out the fact that Hollywood changes every characters race to white
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 4:44pm
Eeww
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 4:25pm

Edited by Wildfire - Dec 11 2013 at 4:28pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 4:01pm
this is not a fight worth stepping in the ring for. it aint like it would significantly impact anything of substance.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 3:58pm
hypothetically speaking (since the story appears to be a fake), would it be wise for us to even consider playing tit for tat against a white owned, dominated and controlled hollywood? 

we entertain this silliness and the next thing you know they'll be doing more than casting white folk to play the roles of a biracial woman whose journalist husband was killed in the middle east, or egyptian kings/queens and biblical characters from three and four thousand years ago, they'll be casting brad pitt and tom hanks to play malcolm x and martin luther king to trump our feeble attempts at check matingLOL

open up pandora's box, mess around and get our feelings hurt. 

Edited by noneyons - Dec 11 2013 at 3:59pm
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 3:48pm
I wish it was real. White people do this ish allll the time. How many time has cleopatra been played by a white woman?

Bye, white tears.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 3:27pm
That's not real
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 3:26pm
I don't think it's real... Sorry guys.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System