Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Star Quality Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Star Quality Hair Extensions
    Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 9:06pm
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Girl I aint neva heard of dem but my sisters baby daddy sister said she was going to order some Virgin Russian Hair from this company called Russian Princess Tresses, its like $500 for the hair but I wanna know have you ever heard of them? I mean I heard that she heard on Twitter that the hair was good and my cousin said she may have seen some pictures on Instagram but Im not sure.

Im just gonna give them my credit card number and hope for the best, I mean you gotta take a chance in the hair game nowadays. I trust my sisters baby daddys sister.
Sponsored Links

darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:57pm
most likely i'm going over to aliexpress to check them out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

1409 Washington Ave Saint Louis Mo

thats the address of the company

same state as you  

waddayaknow

i have never heard of this company until today. i was actually going to order from aliexpress and then i checked my facebook and she was talking about it. i know the hair is processed. i was just wondering about it. i am not a seller and do not plan on it.

Edited by darealtipwifey1 - Dec 10 2013 at 11:57pm
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:51pm

1409 Washington Ave Saint Louis Mo

thats the address of the company

same state as you  

waddayaknow

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by darealtipwifey1 darealtipwifey1 wrote:

Okay, so I was on my facebook and one of my friends on there mentioned they was getting some peruvian straight this weekend. so naturally, i asked her what company she was going through. she said star quality. then i asked her was they on aliexpress but she didn't know. 

Ermm

there is nothing virgin about that hair........... its processed

its also straight off the aliexpress boat so its gonna be chinese hair probably with a bad smell like most of that hair is

you have a friend buying this hair so wait on your friend and go from there .   right??

weird that your friend doesnt know where she is sending her money to

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 11:30pm
Okay, so I was on my facebook and one of my friends on there mentioned they was getting some peruvian straight this weekend. so naturally, i asked her what company she was going through. she said star quality. then i asked her was they on aliexpress but she didn't know. so here i am, doing some research on this company. i was wondering have any of you guys ever heard of them and if so, how is the hair? do it shed and tangle extremely bad? does it take color & bleach easily? i'm just wondering before i spend my hard earned money on some bs. i looked on google for reviews from bhm and i saw nothing. so i'm thinking just maybe the hair is not so good. idk... i'm just curious because i need some hair for my b-day in 2 months.

here is the link to their website:
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System