Perfect Hair Collection

Paddle brush for detangling!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paddle brush for detangling!!
    Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:57pm
Carrie and 902sexxi, I don't have any particular brand of paddle brush.  I just got one with plastic bristles with the balls at the end.  Just make sure it's comfortable to hold...that's the only complaint I have about mine.
Sponsored Links

902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 8:43pm
Are you talking about Goody Detangling Brush? The one with the rubber bristles that are flexible? That brush is excellent for detangling.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 2:59pm
any particular type of paddle brush?
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 8:02pm
I don't use the paddle brush for detangling anymore when planning to wear my hair loose because it separates my strands which makes them more prone to tangle.

However, knowing in the back of my head that it's great for separating strands, I used it as a finishing touch to prevent the hair from curling up too much while braiding it for a braid out.
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:35am
Yes yes yes! I've gave up all other tools. I only a paddle brush or a metal pick! Why pay a ridiculous amount for a seamless comb when you can just a metal pick.
lala71848 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lala71848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:11am
Yes
HairCray100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairCray100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 1:19pm
I am currently transitioning. Would you suggest it for transitioning hair as well?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 3:19pm
Yes, a paddle brush or a denman brush are excellent for detangling.
lala71848 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lala71848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:28pm
Yes, I find that when I use the paddle brush it doesnt take long to detangle at all. I prefer the paddle brush over a comb and denam brush imo it combs out my hair way better either wet or dry.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:27am
Has anyone else tried using a paddle brush for detangling?  I bought one on a whim yesterday and I was thoroughly impressed.  Even dry detangling was a breeze.  It cut the detangling time in half and it seems like the brush did a great job of distributing moisturizer through my hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply