Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH and HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH and HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 68>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
curlsunbothered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlsunbothered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH and HEALTH CHALLENGE
    Posted: 3 hours 33 minutes ago at 8:27am
THANK YOU!
Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 55 minutes ago at 1:05am
Absolutely beautiful! Both ways!
curlsunbothered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlsunbothered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2014 at 12:16pm
Anything is possible with patience and a solid regimen
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 1:24pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2014 at 8:31am
I just started using Shima Oil and Shima Hairline Cream. I thought the Shima Hairline Cream would be like ORS Edge Control. It is not. It is just like a cream hairdress. It smells very nice and feels nice as a hair cream, but it is not an edge control at all... it is much lighter and creamier.  I LOVE that these products have biotin, ginsing, aloe vera and different oils in them. They seem like an excellent universal blend of good things for hair health and hair growth. I do not think they will cause miracle hair growth but I do think they are excellent products for hair maintenance so I will enjoy using them for a while. I now want to try her leave in conditioner also! 
These are the ingredients of the leave in conditioner. I can't wait to try it too!
 Water Panthenol (Pro Vit. B-5)
 Ceramide 3 Dicetyldimonium Chloride
 Biotin PVP
 Ginseng Extract Golden Jojoba Oil
 Rosemary Extract Apple Cider Vinegar
Tocopheral Acetate (Vit. E) Fragrance
I have always admired and enjoyed Shima's videos on youtube and now and am loving her
hair products also.
So, here is a wonderfully inspirational hair growth video by Shima in the traditional positive, motivational Shima style. Enjoy everyone and Happy Holidays.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 1:45pm
Well, I am cutting full bangs next week, and my hairstylist will probably trim the ends, so next week I will know my length for sure. I haven't done anything since early November for hair growth. I am not close to waist length, but I did achieve it on SUmmer.

The MABH oil is not longer selling outside India, not sure why, but I still have njoy hair growth oil. I will probably restart it once my finals are over next week. I may try the inversion method again too.
So if I don't achieve waist length until the end of this year, oh well, I will just look forward achieving hip length by Halloween 2015.
slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2014 at 2:22pm
Got my hair colored, had over a year of re-growth to cover! My hair is definitely passing my shoulders with shrinkage. Can't wait for another year of growth Big smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2014 at 9:39am
I am getting the sulfate free version and plan to try to contain it to the scalp and off   the hair as much as possible as well as co_washing some of the time. I've tried the Mabh and my homemade sulfur oil. So I'm hoping to try Shima's oil for a change. I will also do a mustard powder, egg, sugar and oil scalp pre poo again next year.
Yeah for our hair goals in 2015 !

Edited by LadyAradia - Dec 01 2014 at 5:30am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2014 at 12:05am
I am not going to buy the FAST shampoo & conditioner because it has sulfates.
They have a sulfate-free set selling on amazon, but it is over 50 bucks... so I am not getting it yet.

I want to try again that stinky MABH oil. I bought two bottles before but was very inconsistent with it. I still have njoy's hair growth oil. I haven't done anything to my hair this month to help it grow.

the girl who sells the mabh oil has much longer hair now... she is on a challenge to get knee length hair!
http://www.makeupandbeautyhome.com/2014/10/my-mabh-hair-growth-challenge-announcement.html

The oil is currently sold on on crafstivlla... but i will buy it as soon as it becomes available
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2014 at 6:46am
@SandF thank you lady. I will do it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 68>