Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH and HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH and HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH and HEALTH CHALLENGE
    Posted: Jan 20 2015 at 3:17pm
Good luck Slimmacee. OMG I just saw another hair inspiration I had to share. Spankie Valentine. she is my personal favorite.

oops I posted in last year's thread

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 20 2015 at 4:19pm
Sponsored Links

slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2015 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by NJoy NJoy wrote:

Beautiful hair, Slimmacee23!  I love your curls! Clap

thank you ! Big smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2015 at 9:07am

some more long hair eye candy
OK I will start the 2015 thread for you Njoy

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 18 2015 at 9:53am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2015 at 1:11am
mmmmmm not sure... i am sure many people will post, but not everyone comes back with updates at the end of the year.
we could keep the challenge going for now... i bet a newbie will create a 2015 hair growth challenge threadLOL
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2015 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

is this challenge still going? awesome! much better than creating another thread about the same stuff.

i want to try again the MABH oil... but that girl isn't selling it anymore outside of India

here's her hair updates

latest pic she posted - this month

I think she is classic length now?! i've seen some hair length pics that say hip length is where your hip bone is and others say hip length is on the bottom of your butt.

anyways, her hair is super long. I want mine by my hip bones.

Yasss!!! Clap  Gorgeous!

I'm so jealous of how fast Indian hair grows. My neighbor and her daughter both have thick ponytails at or past classic. I mean THICK! She loops it a few times and ends up with a big self-contained bun in the back. Her daughter is in high school and I swear, it seems like her ponytail was a little past waist length a year ago and now it's hanging at classic. A braided ponytail! Shocked I can only imagine how long it is hanging loose.

I speak briefly to the mom on the regular but her accent is so thick that I can't have a real conversation with her. I mostly smile and nod. LOL But I did find out where the local Indian grocer is in our area. Thumbs Up

I'm sticking with this thread but, I'd like a TBL goal for 2015. Hesitant to start a thread because this one isn't that busy.  But, maybe we should start a new one since this says 2014. Maybe that makes it look old.  You want to start one S&F?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2015 at 5:36pm
is this challenge still going? awesome! much better than creating another thread about the same stuff.

i want to try again the MABH oil... but that girl isn't selling it anymore outside of India

here's her hair updates

latest pic she posted - this month

I think she is classic length now?! i've seen some hair length pics that say hip length is where your hip bone is and others say hip length is on the bottom of your butt.

anyways, her hair is super long. I want mine by my hip bones.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2015 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by slimmacee23 slimmacee23 wrote:

almost a years worth of growth! my hair now reaches the bottom of my bra strap. i'm also due for a trim. my goal is to get my hair bra strap length curly.... sheesh thats gonna take awhile. lol 

Beautiful hair, Slimmacee23!  I love your curls! Clap
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2015 at 2:30pm
@Njoy,  I love that look too. That's the kind of braid waves you get when you put it in one braid down your back for a while and then loosen it.  When you flat iron you can oil it, braid it ad the take it loose a day or so later it will look just like that.  I am drooling at those photos too Big smile

Oh and my texture looked  like a much shorter version of that loose wave yesterday when I did my Pocahontas braid out. I just  wet  mine with conditioner and braided it without any heat.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 16 2015 at 2:42pm
slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2015 at 1:01pm

almost a years worth of growth! my hair now reaches the bottom of my bra strap. i'm also due for a trim. my goal is to get my hair bra strap length curly.... sheesh thats gonna take awhile. lol 
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2015 at 11:16am
LadyA, I love the long wavy look. It's basically the same look that I love in a different texture. That 2nd pic tho...Thumbs Up... *drools*

Originally posted by prettigurl prettigurl wrote:

I just want my hair to cover my boobs :blush:

Pretti, I blushed with you. Embarrassed  Peekaboo nippies. Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon