Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Anyone looking to buy lace wigs for cheap?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone looking to buy lace wigs for cheap?
    Posted: Nov 16 2016 at 12:45am
OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchDeadDeadAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryTROLLS ?

Thats what it seems you guys are but to put that to rest and show us that your product are so great then my challange to each of you vendors is to send me a wig ( msnitabug@gmail.com )I will evaluate it and who ever has what they say is GREAT HAIR! then I a senior member will give you the thumbs up
Sponsored Links

SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2016 at 12:43am
OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchDeadDeadAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryTROLLS ?

Thats what it seems you guys are but to put that to rest and show us that your product are so great then my challange to each of you vendors is to send me a wig ( msnitabug@gmail.com )I will evaluate it and who ever has what they say is GREAT HAIR! then I a senior member will give you the thumbs up
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2016 at 6:47am
what in the world
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2016 at 5:31am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvhrwifr3Ek

Edited by Lwhite1960 - Jul 18 2016 at 5:35am
JorieNHB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JorieNHB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2016 at 10:20am
Hello Everyone,

I thought that it would be a fun project to put together a manual showing how I care for my natural hair, and want to make sure that it is really good.
So, I’m putting together a survey to make sure I answer any questions that normal people would have about natural hair.
So - I’ve got a question, a favor and a gift.
1st - What is your #1 question about natural hair
2nd - Would you post this question at https://thenaturalhairbible.com/hair-bible-book-optin
3rd - if you post a question you will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of the manual.

Sounds good?
Thanks
Jorie

lakishadoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakishadoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2016 at 2:16pm
Hey Gals

Check out   http://www.ehairoutlet.com - www.ehairoutlet.com 

Their price is definitely right if you don't want to spend too much to break your pocket. And the quality is amazing on human hair products.

Edited by lakishadoll - Jul 01 2016 at 2:18pm
NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2016 at 6:34pm
They let vendors join for free ad space?

CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2016 at 2:28pm
really????????? Cry
CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2016 at 2:27pm
really????????? Cry
Sassy392 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sassy392 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2016 at 10:45am
I don't know whats real anymore [:^(]
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic