Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My man wants me to wear less makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My man wants me to wear less makeup
    Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:30am
get a new bf. makeup is more important than men. Money>makeup>everything else in the world>men.
Sponsored Links

meitsme123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meitsme123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Hawk Hawk wrote:

if you like it wear it

my bf started talking mess about my "artificial eye hair" - so i sometimes give a choice of which eyelashes i wear

he will get over it

We're actually getting married in August.
Oh he got OVER IT! lol. He told me later that he was just insecure that guys would get the wrong impression and try to talk to me because they think I'm trying hard cuz I'm single. lol.
I let him do my makeup sometimes too and bring him to Sephora.
MissChaCha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissChaCha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:29pm
I think a lot of men nowadays prefer a more natural look.  Less is always more!  Took me a while to realize that
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:37am
so what did you do op? any follow ups?
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 2:16pm
If you think your wearing too much blush then tone it down otherwise 'get yer blush on'!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 10:39am
Do what you want - it is your face however, the way a woman looks at your face and the way a man looks at your face are two different things. So just because your girlfriend likes it - that does not mean it looks good.

Why don't you ask another man .. like your brother, or some man that will be honest with you about how your makeup looks? That way, at least you will get an honest opinion and then you can take it or leave it .. but at least you know how you come off.

I'll bet people that look like Lil Kim feel the same way about their look. They think they look great and also don't care what anyone thinks. :(
meitsme123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meitsme123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 10:05pm
Yeah today my friend who I haven't seen in a long time asked why I stopped wearing blush. She said it made my face look 'complete'. Exactly what I thought! That blush is coming back!
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 7:49pm
Wear what you want to wear. He shouldnt be nit picking your appearance anyway esp if he met you like that. Do you and ignore his ass
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:43am
Maybe your just using the wrong type of make up so it looks heavy on you to him. Mineral make up powder looks very natural & gives a flawless looking coverage. Pair that with a good mineral bronzer & toss the blush...
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:11pm
Quote He says he prefers the good-girl natural look. The thing is that he met me with that makeup.

That's your face. Put whatever the hell you want on it! If he prefers the good-girl natural look, let him go find someone who wears that look. And you can find you someone who is not a manipulative ass control freak.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style