BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Updated Pics of my Dyed Reddish Wig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updated Pics of my Dyed Reddish Wig
    Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 12:22pm
^^^purchased it from Rex
Sponsored Links

ty24isha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ty24isha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 11:58am
Where did you purchase this wig it is gorgeous

starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 4:17pm
I dont think I am fooling anyone with 26 inches of red hair on head. But than again I am not trying to fool anyone into thinking its my real hair. I am one to go from kinky curl to silky straight within the same month. I never got into wearing lace wigs to fool anyone into thinking its my real hair. I like to play with textures and colors and have not gotten a complaint as of yet. I am a long wig wearer nothing shorter than 26 inches will work for me Big smile its just sad that some people can not see it for what it is...I am having fun. @KittenWhip thank you
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:56pm
Starliteboo: I am loving that color!!!  It's really pretty. 
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Pixie99999 Pixie99999 wrote:

There you go, that low self esteem creeping in...

Says the poster who  felt the need to mention herself and her hair in a post not about her.

I don't post often but, it  was happenstance that I saw your post.  I got my laughs for the day.  I find you to be amusingly transparent. You were spoiling for a platform with your comments.  Glad I could oblige. Do you feel better now? Got the boost you needed?

Edited by MassGal - Feb 28 2014 at 9:38am
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:23am
Originally posted by MassGal MassGal wrote:

Its not a case of thinking anyone should try to fool people.  I am simply stating that fake hair always looks fake, no matter if its on a Caucasian, Asian or black person.  Even more so when the texture and the colour bears no resemblance to the background of the person who is wearing it.  Are we to go down the route of "white girls can colour their hair and wear extensions?" ...Feel free, I have never seen a white or Asian woman wearing nappy or curly hair extensions if they have poker straight natural hair.... 

All over the place and blanket statements.

I think I've got it pixie.  You joined to insult, mock and impose your platform on certain lace wig wearers.  Have at it.

Again, to the OP, the color looks nice.

Actually I think I will...your bf's can never run their fingers through your hair, you constantly worry about working out with your hair up in a pony tail, lace fronts look fake and you know it! I feel sorry for you that you have such low self esteem that you cannot and will not be seen without your hair hats.  You get terribly defensive over the fact that constant wearing will undoubtedly destroy your own hair and that the glue that some of you use is carcinogenic! But ..you look good right?  Actually you dont, the hair looked better on the Asian, Indian or horse that it was sheared from.  The majority of you are deluded and frankly,  stupid.  Any one that puts a glue on their skin that has caused cancerous growths in women are clearly uninformed, unintelligent individuals.  

I guess I should correct myself  pixie. Or add to list, it seems you  also joined to feel (somehow) superior.

Feel better?
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:56am
You know what, I hate when people judge others for doing what makes them happy when it harms no one else. It's YOUR damn life and if you feel better and happier waking up in the morning and swinging that chinese lace front rather than rocking your natural afro puffs, then GOOD. FOR. YOU. AND YOU KEEP ON DOING IT! It might be because it's easier to manage, it might be because you don't like your natural hair, but whatever the reason, you're the one who has to reach the age of 70+, so you do WHATEVER it is that makes that long ass journey happier and simpler. 
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:16am

Its not a case of thinking anyone should try to fool people.  I am simply stating that fake hair always looks fake, no matter if its on a Caucasian, Asian or black person.  Even more so when the texture and the colour bears no resemblance to the background of the person who is wearing it.  Are we to go down the route of "white girls can colour their hair and wear extensions?" ...Feel free, I have never seen a white or Asian woman wearing nappy or curly hair extensions if they have poker straight natural hair.... 

All over the place and blanket statements.

I think I've got it pixie.  You joined to insult, mock and impose your platform on certain lace wig wearers.  Have at it.

Again, to the OP, the color looks nice.

MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:04am

No, Im not a woman who preaches natural hair, I am mixed raced with bra strap length curls, my own.  I just think that wigs are a lazy persons way out of dealing with their own hair. 

Yeah, that's important.  Your platform.  

Anyway, pretty broad strokes with that paint brush...

Lazy? Really? People wear wigs for many reasons but , who cares?

I'm not that vested in this but will say it again, not everyone tries to fool people. You might "think" they should but that is your opinion, we all have 'em.

The color looks good OP.
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:45am

Like thats fooling anyone, silky straight hair on an afro american?!

That's harsh pixie.

While I think the unit looks wig-like, it IS a wig. And if the OP wants to tweak it and make the texture and app more realistic it is up to her. And she notes the wig is "just attached" with bobby pins. But, not everyone tries to 'fool' anyone.

The color looks great against your skin  OP ( and eyebrows.)

Edited by MassGal - Feb 28 2014 at 7:47am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style