Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

My Bdogg Install

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lexy5028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexy5028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Bdogg Install
    Posted: May 09 2016 at 11:43pm
This is really nice. I love the color and install is flawless.
Sponsored Links

pinknikkij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinknikkij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2016 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by BeautyQueen202 BeautyQueen202 wrote:

He told me $228 for 18, 20, 22. I decided to order from indianhairindia based on the 49 pages of reviews. I skyped with them and he show me lace frontals as well as the bundles. The hair looked beautiful, so I'm taking the chance. $210 for 18, 20, 22 and $135 for 14 frontal. The vendor was honest and answered all of my questions. Also, they accept PayPal! I am skeptical about western union, because I've been burned for another product before. Bdogg wouldn't answer all of my questions and he wouldn't show me more than 2 images of the hair.

Didn't know they would skype with you to show you the hair, nice
BeautyQueen202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyQueen202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2016 at 11:20am
He told me $228 for 18, 20, 22. I decided to order from indianhairindia based on the 49 pages of reviews. I skyped with them and he show me lace frontals as well as the bundles. The hair looked beautiful, so I'm taking the chance. $210 for 18, 20, 22 and $135 for 14 frontal. The vendor was honest and answered all of my questions. Also, they accept PayPal! I am skeptical about western union, because I've been burned for another product before. Bdogg wouldn't answer all of my questions and he wouldn't show me more than 2 images of the hair.

Edited by BeautyQueen202 - Feb 05 2016 at 11:22am
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2016 at 5:44am
Originally posted by BeautyQueen202 BeautyQueen202 wrote:

I decided to reach out to Bdogg after reading a lot about him on BHM. He hasn't succeeded my expectations of communication thus far, so I'm skeptical about ordering. It's difficult making a decision with mixed reviews floating around.

I ordered some straight hair in 2014 and its still going strong now. Its been installed twice a year for around 6 months of the year for the last 2 years. My sister now has it and she's colored it and its still soft and bouncy.

I decided against ordering from him this year as his prices went up lots and I didn't want to deal with Western Union. Ordering hair is always a gamble so decide how much you are willing to lose and if the gamble is worth it to you. You might end up lucky, but if you aren't you need to decide if you can deal with it.
BeautyQueen202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyQueen202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2016 at 5:36pm
I decided to reach out to Bdogg after reading a lot about him on BHM. He hasn't succeeded my expectations of communication thus far, so I'm skeptical about ordering. It's difficult making a decision with mixed reviews floating around.

Edited by BeautyQueen202 - Feb 04 2016 at 5:37pm
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2015 at 5:20pm
I was so skeptical of ordering from him but now I'm pretty sure I have to. 
Chanee007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chanee007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2015 at 12:31pm
This looks gorgeous, and it's a perfect blend too!
SLIVERRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLIVERRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2014 at 1:38am
pretty i love the color sooooo much
CammiCutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CammiCutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 7:59pm
PerfectThumbs Up the curls,the shade,the gloss...
MsShaunie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsShaunie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2014 at 4:05pm
Pretty, and I love the color!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic