Extensions Plus

Bad experience with D.S Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mimincle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimincle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad experience with D.S Hair Extensions
    Posted: Mar 31 2016 at 11:00am
I am glad that you had a great experience but I did not.  I ordered hair and never received it.  Over a month and half went by and still no hair.  I even paid extra for expedited shipping.  I sent several emails and only got one response asking me for my order number and then no response.  It wasn't until I posted a review of my bad experience that I got all kinds of response (one which was rather condescending) asking me to cancel the dispute I had to submit to my bank in order to get my money back.  The hair may have been great, but I'll never know.  Just bad business.  
Sponsored Links

LeroyVega View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeroyVega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2015 at 12:55am
Hey girls , I have done my hair extension course from Glamorous Lengths 3 years ago, it really good , they provide me with regular maintenance and proper care. I feel my hairs so healthy  and really happy about it .Smile 
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2015 at 11:29pm
If the closure has too much of a curl pattern, you can buy a cold-wave perm( body-wave/normal strength) and run the liquid perm solution through the curls with a medium toothed comb for a few minutes, this will relax the curl pattern to a loose wave, then rinse and neutralize the hair and condition. Using the solution only without rodding will loosen your curl pattern. Good luck
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2015 at 11:08pm
Ladies it's a NEW DAYShockedCry great customer service along with great above standard hair days is OVERCryUnhappy we have to grapple with WHATEVER we can get our hands on and PRAY it's REAL VIRGIR HAIR we put on out heads!Dead I know i stopped saving a thousand dollars and put on my Dealer vest and jumped into ali express watersLOL im batting 75%  out of 100 so farLamp only thing is i don't give the vendors names cause of the nature of the HIT or MISS situations that goes on, i wouldn't wanna recommend a vendor then somebody else gets sheitty hairLOL soooo at this point imma keep on pushin and when i get a really sweet sugardaddy im going for that hairaddictsonlineStarLOL
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2015 at 5:51pm
I agree since she clearly doesnt care about retaining customers. so sad. 
myhairzmybiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairzmybiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2015 at 9:37pm
she is famous for those one line emails. no customers service and very rude.  i hope you get your money back. i am surprised that she is still in business.
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2015 at 4:49pm
you know I just bought hair from this company. Not only is the vendor rude (2-10 days processing time and on day 10 when I asked her what was up she sent me a 1 line email back with 0 information) but the product is absolute crap. Clearly hair from aliexpress given a) processing time and b) hair quality.

I haven't even taken the hair home, got it, shipped it right back same day. thank goodness for paypal I need to get my money back.

I would avoid this person at all costs. she sucks. 

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by kaayshaw kaayshaw wrote:

I dont think the vendor is thaaat rude lol i have purchased twice from this company with my money. Its a great company & i got the same hair i saw on her website.  I also have a few videos on youtube about her company. 

Yeah right. Are you sure you aren't the vendor? Geek
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by kaayshaw kaayshaw wrote:

I dont think the vendor is thaaat rude lol i have purchased twice from this company with my money. Its a great company & i got the same hair i saw on her website.  I also have a few videos on youtube about her company. 

The last time i checked, a vendor should not be rude at all..Ouch

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Yeah right lol
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic