FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Black Owned Businesses Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.38  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Owned Businesses Thread
    Posted: Jul 07 2017 at 3:49pm
I had tried The Edge (in Harlem) Restaurant last weekend for brunch and it's a very cute spot. I had the crab cakes and my boo had the fruit pancakes.

The crab cakes were decent but I really like his fruit pancakes.    

Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2017 at 3:42pm
Thanks Sexy. I just ordered their toner.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2017 at 8:34pm
i was about to give my coins to LaRoche Posay and i am glad i saw your post. i totally forgot i posted about it! i will buy the sunscreen by the Nigerian sisters.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2017 at 11:34am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

sunscreen, cleanser, moisturizer, serum, and shea oils created by Nigerians for black people:

Have you tried the products yet? If so, how did you like it?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2017 at 9:49pm
 sunscreen, cleanser, moisturizer, serum, and shea oils created by Nigerians for black people:

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2017 at 2:30pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2017 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I love trying out new black owned spots and this thread is great. Look forward to venturing out to these spots in the spring and summer.

check out the idontdoclubs website. it has a bunch of events going on in NYC.

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I like Supa, I follow her on FB. Her videos have me dying laughing.

supa is funny, but i wish she were still doing her questions & answers videos. the questions were fvcking dumb and her answers were hilarious
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2017 at 9:59am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Hey Sexy!

I thought it was a really cute spot.   It's on the small side. It's also a gay bar and I didn't stay long because hubby wasn't haven't it. Had to drink my drink fast and leave. Lol

LOL
sorry about that! i found that bar on facebook, when the owner was interviewed by humans of new york page, and he made no mention of being a gay barLOL

Not a problem at all. I love trying out new black owned spots and this thread is great. Look forward to venturing out to these spots in the spring and summer.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2017 at 10:19am
I like Supa, I follow her on FB. Her videos have me dying laughing.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2017 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Supa_Cent is the one with the best stories.  I remember her from youtube.

supa is making MONEY on instagram. she often likes to post how she has xxx amount of followers and never had to get naked for that.

she sells the Iblock hoes apparel which sells well and then she started the seasoning last year - it is really good, i am on my second purchase and bought 2 to be safe - and now she is selling some cute pearly earphones.

She posted a screenshot of her income for the last 30 days:

supa_centFirst pic: July 16, 2016. I had 64 orders in one week. I was stoked😁 Second pic: Yesterday April 4, 2017. I had 305 orders in ONE DAY. Last Pic: Sales number in just 30 days. So if you felt like giving up today... Don't! Goodnight. I love you♥️

last year, around june, she posted screenshots of her income...60k in the whole year of 2015 and then 60k by june 2016.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
  Share Topic