Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Nicki Minaj Style Watch, ETC thread....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 56>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicki Minaj Style Watch, ETC thread....
    Posted: Jul 24 2015 at 6:40pm
50 was looking good
I enjoyed the concert
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2015 at 6:23pm

Nicki Minaj Talks Taylor Swift & Rocks "GMA" Summer Concert Series + 50 Cent Dresses To The 9's On "GMA" 

Jul 24 | by Natasha

photo nicki gma teaser 1_zpshqtw9sch.jpg

While trekking around the country on her Pink Print Tour, Nicki Minaj made a stop at Central Park for the "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series this morning.  Of course, she talked about the Taylor Swift drama that came and went and performed. 

Check it inside, plus 50 Cent chopping it up with the GMA crew on the same stage...

photo NickiMinajPerformsABCGoodMorningAmericaASAj8qz98UNl_zpsia7ygoar.jpg

After rocking the stage in Virginia Wednesday night with her boyfriend Meek Mill and supporting acts Dej Loaf and Tinashe, Nicki rolled into NYC this morning to parade her ASSets around the GMA Summer Concert Series.

Nicki chatted up host Lara Spencer about all the Twitter drama between her and Taylor Swift, and Nicki reiterated what she said the first time.  It's time for media and the powers that be to glorify more than one type of body when it comes to female artists. She feels awarding skinny blondes for doing the same things curvacious girls of color do, while the latter do not get certain awards...is problematic. 

After Taylor took the PSA personally and Twitter unraveled, the girls have phoned each other and made up.  Nicki said:

“We spoke for a long time. We were cracking up laughing on the phone. It’s over you guys.” 

The "Anaconda" rapper also said she's open to collaborating with Taylor as a show of camaraderie.

Check out Nicki's chit hat below:

< width="640" height="360" border="0" ="https://www.youtube.com//FpW3R4MvPA8" allowfullscreen="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line;">

While performing "The Night Is Still Young," she told the kids to stay in school and told the girls to never depend on a man for anything.  Check it:

< width="640" height="360" border="0" ="https://www.youtube.com//ud795DJ7Ucg" allowfullscreen="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: line;"> 

More pics from her performance below:

photo spl1086544_003_zps6r8utce1.jpg

photo NickiMinajPerformsABCGoodMorningAmericaBm8quH9mKval_zpsbl5jwdb5.jpg   photo NickiMinajPerformsABCGoodMorningAmericaf14mzaDvqEFl_zps8wgfmv24.jpg  photo NickiMinajPerformsABCGoodMorningAmericaAhLwWl3rKKyl_zpssqmfpyln.jpg 

photo NickiMinajPerformsABCGoodMorningAmericaM3_OCbrVZhNl_zpster1m5u8.jpg 

photo NickiMinajPerformsABCGoodMorningAmericadPIzSgfpFYWl_zps9jkdqlwt.jpg

Nicki and crew take the stage tonight at the PNC Bank Arts Center in New Jersey.

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2015 at 6:51pm
Maybe I'm missing something but was the Anaconda video praised for it's choreography and body acceptance? All I remember is seeing slim girls with fat asses, twerking...
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2015 at 6:32pm
Nicki vs Taylor Swift

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2015 at 5:18pm
She makes me feel old, whenever someone plays one of her songs I never know who the hell it is. I expected to hear some bass filled music...but I end up hearing some techno pop sh$t rapped over by some chick with three different languages. Not my cup of tea. I will say that them butt injections are starting to settle down.
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2015 at 11:55am

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2015 at 9:59am
Nicki looks better but that's my opinion.  She has no reason to be jealous.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2015 at 7:52am
Right?  They have a pic of her taking a selfie in his bathroom and it was said she drove his car previously. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2015 at 7:43am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I see what you did there, Bunz. LOL 

Slid over to LSA to sip some tea and it appears Safaree's new girl used to fck Rickey Smiley.  Dead

Take me now Lord
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2015 at 7:27am
I see what you did there, Bunz. LOL 

Slid over to LSA to sip some tea and it appears Safaree's new girl used to fck Rickey Smiley.  Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 56>