FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Nicki Minaj Style Watch, ETC thread....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 62>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 2.18  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicki Minaj Style Watch, ETC thread....
    Posted: Jun 21 2016 at 11:35am
Get the Look: Nicki Minaj’s Meek Mill Performance Nadia Tarr Striped Off the Shoulder Top, Trumpet Hem Skirt, and Balmain Lace Up Boots

Nicki Minaj supported beau Meek Mill at his performance last night in a $228 Nadia Tarr off the shoulder top and a $268 Nadia Tarr Trumped Skirt:
2 Nicki Minajs Meek Mill Performance Nadia Tarr Striped Off the Shoulder Top, Trumpet Hem Skirt, and Balmain Lace Up Boots
She further accessorize with a Chanel bag and Balmain Ava lace up boots.
Nicki Minajs Meek Mill Performance Nadia Tarr Striped Off the Shoulder Top, Trumpet Hem Skirt, and Balmain Lace Up Boots
Her navy and white striped top has an off the shoulder silhouette.
00 1Nicki Minajs Meek Mill Performance Nadia Tarr Striped Off the Shoulder Top, Trumpet Hem Skirt, and Balmain Lace Up Boots
Her skirts flares into a trumpet hem.
00 Nicki Minajs Meek Mill Performance Nadia Tarr Striped Off the Shoulder Top, Trumpet Hem Skirt, and Balmain Lace Up Boots
Her lace up boots have a contrast heel.
Balmain-Ava-Suede-Laceup-Boots-1
Get her look here:

Turn off your ad blocker to view content

Hmm…not sure this is the most flattering look. Horizontal stripes are unforgiving on anybody!
What do you think?

2 Nicki Minajs Meek Mill Performance Nadia Tarr Striped Off the Shoulder Top, Trumpet Hem Skirt, and Balmain Lace Up BootsNicki Minajs Meek Mill Performance Nadia Tarr Striped Off the Shoulder Top, Trumpet Hem Skirt, and Balmain Lace Up Boots

Sponsored Links

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2016 at 7:55pm

Edited by Cocoa - Jun 06 2016 at 8:06pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2016 at 5:23pm
Splurge: Nicki Minaj’s Formation World TourBalmain Black Lace-up Stretch-Knit Playsuit + Meek Mill’s Alexander McQueen Striped Skull Shirt

Celebs love Beyoncé as a ton of our fave stars seem to be flocking to her Formation tour.  Nicki Minaj is no different as she posed backstage with beau Meek Mill before Queen Bey slayed the stage.  The superstar rapper kept it cute for the camera in a $3,273 Balmain Lace-up Stretch-Knit Playsuit while Meek looked fly in a $345 Alexander McQueen Skull Graphic Long-Sleeve T-Shirt.Nicki Minajs Formation World Tour Balmain Lace-up Stretch-Knit Playsuit 3 Plunging lace-up necklines are a key silhouette in Balmain’s Resort ’16 collection. Nicki Minajs Formation World Tour Balmain Lace-up Stretch-Knit Playsuit 6This sculpting stretch-knit playsuit is punctuated with gold D-ring embellishments and a belt so you can adjust the shape.Nicki Minajs Formation World Tour Balmain Lace-up Stretch-Knit Playsuit 5 Definitely Nicki’s aesthetic with the plunging neckline and gold embellishments, she brought the fierce factor.  But at $3,273, is it worth the splurge? Nicki Minajs Formation World Tour Balmain Lace-up Stretch-Knit Playsuit Nicki didn’t stop there, pairing her ensemble with Chanel pearl trimmed boots and a vanity bag by the house.  Though they’re not available for sale yet, we’re pretty sure they cost a pretty penny.Nicki Minajs Formation World Tour Balmain Lace-up Stretch-Knit Playsuit 4Meek Mill wasn’t too far behind with his Alexander McQueen Skull-Graphic Long-Sleeve T-shirt.Alexander McQueen Skull Graphic TeeThis crewneck pullover by McQueen features black and white horizontal stripes and a striking hologram-inspired graphic of a skull emblazoned on the front.

So, Bomb readers. were their ensembles worth the splurge?  Well, if you think so and can cough up the coin, you can purchase Nicki’s playsuit here and Meek Mill’s shirt here.Nicki Minajs Formation World Tour Balmain Lace-up Stretch-Knit Playsuit 3 Are you feeling their looks?

Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2016 at 8:18pm
Hot mess!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2016 at 7:54pm

photo NickiMinajManusxMachinaFashionAgeTechnologyPokmQlxvz9Yl_zpsixcledjh.jpg

Oh Nicki.  She showed up in Moschino, and the label's designer Jeremy Scott had everyone in his designs looking straight out of the mental ward.

photo Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 2.34.09 AM_zpsr5yy2o1p.png

Including Madonna.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2016 at 9:28pm

Nicki+Minaj+2016+Time+100+Gala+Time+Most+Influential-givenchy

Nicki Minaj loves a sheer dress, thus it was no surprise to see her in a see-through lace LBD from Givenchy. I liked this!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2016 at 4:57pm
Hot or Hmm…: Nicki Minaj ‘s Las Vegas T-Mobile Arena Official Public Opening Fausto Puglisi Green Zebra Patterned Bralette and Skirt and Christian Louboutin Amazoula Black Lace Up Sandals

After Nicki Minaj’s Las Vegas performance at the T-Mobile Arena for their official public opening, the rapper/actress snapped some photos on the pink carpet in a $194 Fausto Puglisi Green Zebra Patterned Bralette, matching $698 Leopard skirt and $1,495 Christian Louboutin Amazoula 100mm Leather Tall Gladiator Sandals:

Hot-or-Hmm-Nicki-Minajs-Las-Vegas-Concert-Fausto-Puglisi-green-zebra-patterned-Bralet-and-Skirt-and-Louboutin-Black-Lace-Up-Sandals-2

The green and black zebra print bralette features straps with solid and triangle detailing. Contrasting in patterns, the matching leopard skirt has black and white trimming on the hem, similar to the strap.

Hot-or-Hmm-Nicki-Minajs-Las-Vegas-Concert-Fausto-Puglisi-green-zebra-patterned-Bralet-and-Skirt-and-Louboutin-Black-Lace-Up-Sandals

Hot-or-Hmm-Nicki-Minajs-Las-Vegas-Concert-Fausto-Puglisi-green-zebra-patterned-Bralet-and-Skirt-and-Louboutin-Black-Lace-Up-Sandals-1

The Amazoula open-toe, caged, lace-up sandals are adjustable at the knee with self-tie laces.  Nicki’s gladiator style shoes have a 4 inch heel and fall a few inches below her knee.

Hot-or-Hmm-Nicki-Minajs-Las-Vegas-Concert-Fausto-Puglisi-green-zebra-patterned-Bralet-and-Skirt-and-Louboutin-Black-Lace-Up-Sandals-3

You can purchase the bralette here and the shoes here.  The skirt is no longer available.

Not 100% sold on this look.  What do you think?  Hot! or Hmm…

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2016 at 5:55pm
Snapshot: Nicki Minaj by Matt Irwin for Nylon Magazine April 2016

Snapshot-Nicki-Minaj-Nylon-April-2016

Snapshot-Nicki-Minaj-Nylon-Magazine-April-2016-Fbd2

Snapshot-Nicki-Minaj-Nylon-Magazine-April-2016-Fbd3

Snapshot-Nicki-Minaj-Nylon-Magazine-April-2016-Fbd4

Snapshot-Nicki-Minaj-Nylon-Magazine-April-2016-Fbd5

Snapshot-Nicki-Minaj-Nylon-Magazine-April-2016-Fbd6

Check out a few snippets from Nicki’s interview below!

On possibly getting engaged to Meek Mill, for real:

“I’m not engaged yet.… He said that my third ring would be my engagement ring. But sometimes he calls me his fiancée, and I’m always trying to stop him, like, ‘Nope! I ain’t got that third ring yet!’ We’re just taking it one step at a time. And, you know, if that happens, if I get married, then I’ll have a child, and that’ll be fun, because I can’t wait to hold my baby.”

How Meek Mill accepts and empowers her:

“When he and I were 
just friends, he would always say, ‘You remind me of my mother, and I like that because you’re like a dude. You’re tough like a guy and you talk like a dude.’ So I always got the sense that me being tough and bossy was a turn-on for him. And it’s important for me to keep my voice. Being in a relationship shouldn’t mean that you lose your voice. Being in a relationship should mean that you’ve met a secure-enough man to allow you, in a sense, to remain a queen.”

Nicki Minaj for Nylon Magazine, April 2016

Photographer: Matt Irwin

Source: Bossip.com

Signing Out — Esmesha

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2016 at 1:56am
so glad she stopped the Censoredwith her colorful looks...this is so much better,,but she prolly go back to those colorful ways...oh my...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2016 at 2:35pm
nicki-minaj-celebrates-new-year-at-drai-s-nightclub-in-las-vegas-12-31-2015
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 62>
  Share Topic