Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I want to eat whatever i want
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic ClosedI want to eat whatever i want

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_BBW View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Jun 23 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to eat whatever i want
    Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:05pm
And my boyfriend wants me to eat rabbit food.He eats like a dam slob and stays thin I am not obese by any standards i am a size 16 and curvy. big titties phat ass and no. rolls.He always tells me im on a train to fat girl town if i continue to eat the way i do.I was raised on soul food.Yams,fried chicken,mac n cheese,cornbread n gravy and homemade banana pudding.I have plenty of buttered bread with meatballs n cheese basically i like to eat!He says if i get any bigger he will leave. oh well see ya!I cant see myself changing my eating habits to please a man.We have been together since high school i was a size 2 but as i got older i thickened up and i was on depot shot.He needs to get a grip if he wants skinny go get a white chick.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 5730
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:14pm
This is an interesting troll. The super confident, sassy big woman.
Back to Top
Princess_BBW View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Jun 23 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 298
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Morris Chestnuts Morris Chestnuts wrote:

This is an interesting troll. The super confident, sassy big woman.
Huh?
Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 278960
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:21pm
im in a size 16 jeans and i look lovely

i say eat what you want when you want.
its what i do.

Back to Top
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 103202
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:36pm
hes probably trying to help you eat healthier.
Back to Top
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 06 2011
Location: WTF
Status: Offline
Points: 6637
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 5:43pm
If that is the way you feel why prolong the relationship. He has no right to tell you what to eat and what not to eat but if he does not find you physically appealing then it is his option to leave.I do not know what to tell you but if your boyfriend has a problem with your size and you have no intentions on trying to watch your weight then you should end the relationship why continue to waste time.
Back to Top
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 12 2011
Location: Michigan
Status: Offline
Points: 6983
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:40pm
Why would you let someone tell you what you can and can't eat?
Ermm
Back to Top
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2010
Location: Suckmy, Nepal
Status: Online
Points: 90198
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Princess_BBW Princess_BBW wrote:

He needs to get a grip if he wants skinny go get a white chick.


that made no sense, seeing as you said you used to be a size 2 yourself. Thin doesnt discriminate.

Anywho, all that stuff youre eating (and how much of it you eat) will probably give you hypertension, heart disease, and diabetes, sooner or later.

I dont agree with his approach, but i get his point.
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 97596
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

im in a size 16 jeans and i look lovely

i say eat what you want when you want.
its what i do.

Lemme see you in them jeans.
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 214912
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Princess_BBW Princess_BBW wrote:

And my boyfriend wants me to eat rabbit food.He eats like a dam slob and stays thin I am not obese by any standards i am a size 16 and curvy. big titties phat ass and no. rolls.He always tells me im on a train to fat girl town if i continue to eat the way i do.I was raised on soul food.Yams,fried chicken,mac n cheese,cornbread n gravy and homemade banana pudding.I have plenty of buttered bread with meatballs n cheese basically i like to eat!He says if i get any bigger he will leave. oh well see ya!I cant see myself changing my eating habits to please a man.We have been together since high school i was a size 2 but as i got older i thickened up and i was on depot shot.He needs to get a grip if he wants skinny go get a white chick.



Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down