FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Aaron Hernandez lookin real guilty right now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aaron Hernandez lookin real guilty right now
    Posted: Apr 23 2017 at 5:47pm
Only person Im feel bad for is that little girl.......people laughing but its not funny she lost her datum father and thats some sad sh*t.......
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2017 at 6:44am
The latest is he left 3 letters and one was to his gay lover, LAWD, if that true, that is TOO MUCH for the family to bare.

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 5:11pm
He's looking real dead right now

Edited by Nisha - Apr 19 2017 at 5:11pm
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 3:52pm
I would have never expected him to do that he seemed so arrogant. Then again, this gave him control until the very end. Also, this voids his guilty conviction since he was under appeal so on his record it's like he never committed the crime.

Well played, I guess.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 3:51pm
Today is one lit news day.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I was shocked this morning to hear the news, I assume he might have been in isolated confinement which is lonely. I'm not talking about his crime, right or wrong, GOD WILL JUDGE.

But He was a beautiful man, he was so fine to me. He was my type, I love a big man and his size was perfection to ME.

yeah, i was shocked too. he had just been found not guilty of another crime, and i thought that would have lifted his spirits and gave him a bit of hope about fighting those charges and even getting out of jail. i thought his lawyers were going to use that in his favor.

he was yummy and it is really sad that his life was cut so short, but he was obviously a very disturbed individual, killing people in a rage.

it is sad to google him and see only pics of a young man smiling. very sad.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I was shocked this morning to hear the news, I assume he might have been in isolated confinement which is lonely. I'm not talking about his crime, right or wrong, GOD WILL JUDGE.

But He was a beautiful man, he was so fine to me. He was my type, I love a big man and his size was perfection to ME.

He had his own individual cell, but he was in general population, not in isolated confinement.
I think that in the same way that he was led by emotions and rage to constantly fight and to murder, his internal conflict caused him to kill himself. Also, a lot of these jail house suicides are very suspicious.

I agree with the bolded. I always thought that he was physically my type 100%. I do not like cops, but he reminds me of the drop dead gorgeous cops/detectives that you see in certain parts of NJ and NYC. Like, so fine that you don't want to look them in the eye. Big as hell like a body guard in a nightclub. The kind of dude that is in the mall, holding his girl's pocketbook and shopping bags and other dudes are scared to even try to check her out LOL

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 19 2017 at 1:28pm
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 1:02pm

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 11:48am
a reminder that any crime that you do, your family, including innocent children suffer in a horrendous way. rip to the innocent man that hernandez murdered and i pray for the family of the man (or men) that hernandez killed.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2017 at 11:42am
i swear that when i saw him blowing kisses to his daughter the other day and her looking so heartbroken it triggered something and i couldnt stop thinking about how she has only had the opportunity to know him from the prison...so sad that she has no dad now.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic