Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Aaron Hernandez lookin real guilty right now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aaron Hernandez lookin real guilty right now
    Posted: Apr 16 2015 at 1:27am
OJ got away with it .......for a while.
Sponsored Links

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 11:11pm
His arrogance ,got the best of him, he appeared untouchable ,and the messy crimes scene, who leaves a dead body ,a few blocks away from where they leave , idiot ,he had life to do whatever , and what he does ratchet sh;t , he deserves to be locked up for life , so now he leaves the baby girl father less,he should of married his girlfriend , before the arrest ,at least she and the baby ,would of had a secured life !!!!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 9:43pm
He was so sloppy with it....he shoulda known he was going to jail.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 9:30pm
this girl i know said he's too good looking for jail

i told her he lives in MA like her so se can try to get conjugal
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

Crazy! Just can't leave that life style behind and ruined his life and those close to him. I really think that he thought that he was going to be found not guilty!

LOLCryLOL

I said that because his reaction when the verdict was read was one of stunned silence. His lawyer had him believing that he was going to have a hung jury, seriously.

LOL baby im not laughing @ you im ova here rollin crackin up laughin @ what you said cause that mofo REALLY played his high self esteem / high self confidence card to a T &  LOST!LOLCryLOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 7:32pm

Crazy! Just can't leave that life style behind and ruined his life and those close to him. I really think that he thought that he was going to be found not guilty!
I agree . The girlfriend lied like a champ . Maybe she was afraid . SMH
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 5:40pm
With no witnesses?

Vs 130 no
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

LOLCryLOL

I said that because his reaction when the verdict was read was one of stunned silence. His lawyer had him believing that he was going to have a hung jury, seriously.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 5:15pm

LOLCryLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 5:13pm
I'M sooo grateful for Odin's POWERFUL STRONG RESILIANT spirit that made SURE his murderer NEVER got away! im AMAZED @ how powerful his spirit is RESOUNDING in real life as though he's still here physically this says ALOT to the spiritual world which is VERY much alive and well! CONGRATULATIONS on the WiN for his murderer being CORRECTLY convicted however you'll be GREATLY MISSED by family & friends and people like me that wish i had the chance to meet such a Powerful Positive StrongWilled young man. May the Lord Watch Over & Bless your soul as your spirit soars watching over, protecting and guiding your loved ones amen.Broken Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
  Share Topic