Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HIV Epidemic in the South....Most new infections
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHIV Epidemic in the South....Most new infections

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: HIV Epidemic in the South....Most new infections
    Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Oh, God! I need to stay far away from there.
Welp, these southern women are lovely like this one

My friend went to high school with her.

Who is DEVON ZIMMERMAN ? Stern Smile

A friend of a friend.
OK. I hope they are not related to Trayvon killer .

They are black, but I think they are biracial and crazy thing is I thought the same thing. Confused
Sponsored Links

Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:

Is there anything positive about the south? Like if aids don't kill me, the food will, if that don't kill me, the heat will, if I don't go to church the people will, if the church members, surely the KKK will, until the police grabs my black butt and shoots me, if that don't stop them the wild boar will get me during the manhunt for me for being black, if I'm in atl the security guard will get me. I'm like sheesh if it wasn't for the beautiful black women down there, I would never go to the south ever for any reason.
I only quoted this to say that you're an ignorant clown, and I hate you for this post.
The end.  Sleepy

You know I was being sarcastic. Right? Sleepy
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:

Is there anything positive about the south? Like if aids don't kill me, the food will, if that don't kill me, the heat will, if I don't go to church the people will, if the church members, surely the KKK will, until the police grabs my black butt and shoots me, if that don't stop them the wild boar will get me during the manhunt for me for being black, if I'm in atl the security guard will get me. I'm like sheesh if it wasn't for the beautiful black women down there, I would never go to the south ever for any reason.
I only quoted this to say that you're an ignorant clown, and I hate you for this post.
The end.  Sleepy

Ditto. I was thinking 

pause....you can stay where you are.
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:50pm

The end.  Sleepy
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:38pm
 nvm Pinch

Edited by FarraFace - Jun 20 2013 at 7:39pm
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:46pm
wow @ the article
Unhappy
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:42pm

Oh, God! I need to stay far away from there.
Welp, these southern women are lovely like this one

My friend went to high school with her.

Who is DEVON ZIMMERMAN ? Stern Smile

A friend of a friend.
OK. I hope they are not related to Trayvon killer .
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Ladybird is lying. The South is awful. The women are evil. Stay away. Far far away.

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:11pm
And the white man looks stun when he is called the devil. Smfh!
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 4:38pm

The London Times Smallpox Vaccine Triggered AIDS Virus.

The London Times - May 11, 1987

Dr Alan Cantwell, M.D.

Article from Dr Alan Cantwell, M.D. reproduced here

On May 11, 1987, The London Times, one of the world's most respected newspapers, published an explosive article entitled, "Smallpox vaccine triggered AIDS virus."

The story suggested the smallpox eradication vaccine program sponsored by the WHO (World Health Organization) was responsible for unleashing AIDS in Africa. Almost 100 million Africans living in central Africa were inoculated by the WHO (World Health Organization). The vaccine was held responsible for awakening a "dormant" AIDS virus infection on the continent.

An advisor to the WHO admitted, "Now I believe the smallpox vaccine theory is the explanation for the explosion of AIDS."

Robert Gallo, M,D., the co-discoverer of HIV, told The Times, "The link between the WHO program and the epidemic is an interesting and important hypothesis.

I cannot say that it actually happened, but I have been saying for some years that the use of live vaccines such as that used for smallpox can activate a dormant infection such as HIV." Despite the tremendous importance of this story, the U.S. media was totally silent on the report, and Gallo never spoke of it again.

In September 1987, at a conference sponsored by the National Health Federation in Monrovia, California, William Campbell Douglass, M.D., bluntly blamed the WHO for murdering Africa with the AIDS virus.

In a widely circulated reprint of his talk entitled "W.H.O. Murdered Africa" , he accused the organization of encouraging virologists and molecular biologists to work with deadly animal viruses in an attempt to make an immunosuppressive hybrid virus that would be deadly to humans.

From the Bulletin of the World Health Organization (Volume 47, p.259, 1972), he quoted a passage that stated: "An attempt should be made to see if viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function. The possibility should be looked into that the immune response to the virus itself may be impaired if the infecting virus damages, more or less selectively, the cell responding to the virus."

According to Douglass, "That's AIDS. What the WHO is saying in plain English is Let's cook up a virus that selectively destroys the T-cell system of man, an acquired immune deficiency.'" The entire article can be read on google.com ("WHO Murdered Africa").

In his 1989 book, 'AIDS: The End of Civilization,' Douglass claims the WHO laced the African vaccines. He blames "the virologists of the world, the sorcerers who brought us this ghastly plague, and have formed a united front in denying that the virus was laboratory-made from known, lethal animal viruses. The scientific party line is that a monkey in Africa with AIDS bit a native on the butt. The native then went to town and gave it to a prostitute who gave it to a local banker who gave it to his wife and three girl friends, and wham - 75 million people became infected with AIDS in Africa. An entirely preposterous story."
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic