BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

-

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
wikidiwack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wikidiwack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: -
    Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 11:27pm

Edited by wikidiwack - Jun 12 2013 at 4:20am
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 1:59am
I'm going to be really honest with you.. if you're basing her value on her virginity, you do not need to be wasting her time with your presence.

When you learn to view women in all of their humanity and not value them on how chaste or repressed their sexuality is, I'll be willing to advise you.

You now have this woman doubting herself and her value over having a sex life. If you love her as you say, you will get over such a trivial matter. There is far more to women than virginity. A woman's value is not based on her virginity status or her beauty. There is far more to a woman. If this is an obstacle in forming a worthwhile bond with her, you might as well not even try.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 2:45am
This is not a 'complicated relationship'. Who are you trying to kid? You are a Control FreakConfused. DUH!

'...really love her and i don't want my future wife been touched by other men. '

The minute I read this ...I knew what kind of guy you were. How is this girl going to go back into the past and change her history ... so that suddenly in the present .. she can be a virgin for you? But you would try to hold his over her head? I wonder what else you will be expecting out of her?

Wow. I am glad it didn't work out between the two of you - she dodged a bullet IMO. She is now free to meet a guy that will love her for herself whether she is a virgin or not - because that does not mean a thing. She is better off without you.

You need to source a wife from the Middle East or Africa where the women are raised to conform to this backward standard.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jun 12 2013 at 2:53am
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 2:58am
Are you a virgin?
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 4:55am
Wow .. he deleted his entire post. Even the header.

Basically folks he said that he met a girl that he loved but that she was not a virgin (DUH!) and that he was not sure if he could be with her .. blah blah. And this was a 'complicated' situation.

Bottom line - yet another loser trying to put the woman down for having sex with someone before she met him. Sleepy

Incredible.

I guess since he did not receive a sympathetic  reply .. he has removed everything. Unreal how out of touch with reality this guy is that he thought people would agree with his making this woman feel bad about having sex.

Why isn't he in a Religious forum or some other forum filled will people that think just like him?
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 5:18am
If your not a virgin it is hypocritical of you to attempt to use that agains't her. You can't judge her for doing the same sh*t your doing.

Or is it that ur scared that her past lover were better than you?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 10:48am
wow. smh. Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style