FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts
    Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 2:26pm
ugh those straggly endS one has with 20" hair.  When my husband gets back from Florida - He promised to trim the ends..

He's actually learned to become a very good braider.  He used to love repairing my sew ins as well.  And he now that he knows about HH wigs, he's become an expert.  So funny.  When we were in NYC on vacation, he actually thought those ladies who were wearing HH lacefronts were wearing their natural hair.

He's still has a problem with HH lacefronts because they are so much more realistic that even he is fooled.

But when a female walks by with a "synthie" wig?  he can point it out QUICK!!

Confused
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Xxstacy27 Xxstacy27 wrote:

Try black strap molasses and fresh ginger root tea with raw honey. I just swallow the molasses its nasty AF lol. I used to pop tons of aleve motrins anything for the pain. Also using magnesium supplements and foot massages on certain points help. When I eat healthy I seem to have less cramps, which is another thing I battle with lol. HTH

Thanks Miss X.Smile  I actually drink the black strap molasses just like a hot tea.  1 tbsp. to hot water in my commuter mug.  It's actually not that bad once you get used to it. 

I've finally gotten over that pneumonia.  It was a client that gave us walking pneumonia.  Really nasty.. The moment i barely was over it? I jumped on the tread mill (i have one at the house), worked on sweating out the last toxins.  I'm a ex pro bodybuilder/sports model so keeping me out the gym, makes me depressed.  The moment i was well enough to get back on that treadmilll, i was back in the gym.

(Damn near relapsed, but i was happy as hell)..LOL
Formerbetyboop1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Formerbetyboop1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 11:58am
bump. 2 beaters for sale, I cant post anywhere else sorry
Xxstacy27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xxstacy27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 9:52am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Damn the bad luck!
Here i was READY for Florida.  I love that place, and we visit almost every year.  A contrasting difference from New Mexico.  Palm Trees, green lawns, fit people - well, a lot more fit people than you'll see over here in Mexico. And WATER!
I had my new HH wig, and figured, my hair would be on point like many of the ladies here.
Next thing i know my wonderful husband came home with a contagion before we traveled.
Long story short - that contagion turned out be a walking pneumonia he had contracted from one of his clients. And he unknowingly "shared the love" and gave me the bug as well.
Right when i was barely recovering from that? Here comes my monthly and the cramps.
Now, if anyone so much as THINKS, i'm going to put on my wig and try to look glamorous in all of this? Forget it. Not happening.

Try black strap molasses and fresh ginger root tea with raw honey. I just swallow the molasses its nasty AF lol. I used to pop tons of aleve motrins anything for the pain. Also using magnesium supplements and foot massages on certain points help. When I eat healthy I seem to have less cramps, which is another thing I battle with lol. HTH
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2017 at 5:27pm
i now have two wigs.  One is a Peruvian, the other Yaki.. both straight wigs.  The Peruvian is my first HH lacefront.  I've had it and bought the Yaki straight as not only a back up.. But also?  It's the wig i would like to use for going out.

The Peruvian is what i wear to the gym.  When i walk in, i usually don't wear it down.  I always tie it a chignon, and pull my hoodie on over it. It gets warm, sweaty fast.. Thus after about 2 workouts, it's pretty stringy. Ouch

I wish there was something i could do to make it last longer between washings.. but flat ironing, or blow drying?  it looks great until that workout is over.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2017 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

That's awesome news Femme!

Thanks!  I think that (Wigrip) and my HairTriggerGrowth. I used to take Biotin, garlic,  and Silica via vitamins.  Didn't work.  

This is the first i've done this topically (on the scalp).  At least these are the ingredients they use in the elixir.  I've been using it since December.  At first, i thought this was crap.  They said, give it at least 3 months before you start seeing results.  

Since i've added HT to my regimen (profectiv), i no longer have those breakouts on my scalp.  (folliculitis).  And the 3 permanent patches that were a problem before are growing in. SLOWLY.. but they are finally growing in. 

We'll see. Thanks Miss Carrie!Smile

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2017 at 11:40am
That's awesome news Femme!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 3:20pm
Well,
I'm getting better.. But i still take time out for my hair regimen.  It's been a couple of weeks since i've bought the WIGrip.  I'm noticing one thing.  I had a stubborn bald patch on the Right temple as well as 2 of them on the crown.  The rest of my hair grew in - except those 3 areas.

I realize now, that they might have been a problem due to constant friction from the wig shifting.

I noticed those spots are growing in quickly.  I'm kind of pleasantly surprised.Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2017 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by pg12345 pg12345 wrote:

take care of yourself femmemuscle is back and your man...that's important may you both get well soon

thanks Miss Pg! Smile

pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2017 at 10:56am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Damn the bad luck!
Here i was READY for Florida.  I love that place, and we visit almost every year.  A contrasting difference from New Mexico.  Palm Trees, green lawns, fit people - well, a lot more fit people than you'll see over here in Mexico. And WATER!
I had my new HH wig, and figured, my hair would be on point like many of the ladies here.
Next thing i know my wonderful husband came home with a contagion before we traveled.
Long story short - that contagion turned out be a walking pneumonia he had contracted from one of his clients. And he unknowingly "shared the love" and gave me the bug as well.
Right when i was barely recovering from that? Here comes my monthly and the cramps.
Now, if anyone so much as THINKS, i'm going to put on my wig and try to look glamorous in all of this? Forget it. Not happening.

take care of yourself femmemuscle is back and your man...that's important may you both get well soon
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
  Share Topic