Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random Thoughts - Lace Fronts
    Posted: Nov 17 2016 at 9:26am
Okay, i've been really busy studying and working out..

I didn't notice my synthetic wig before going to the gym until yesterday morning.  FIBER FAIL.. 

This is when no matter WHAT you do to revive that bone straight, layered, synthetic wig? It looks greasy, stringy or limp.  I did a wash/condition - but not too often.  That helped for about another month.  To "freshen up" the wig and get rid of the frizzy ends?  i did a flat iron. That gave it another month of life.

This is the straight, layered, synthetic wig from FNH. (Friday Night Hair).. I didn't realize it, but for a cheapie?  It lasted a lot longer than i thought.. about 3 or 4 months for $50.00?  Not bad.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2016 at 9:17am
LOL

Thank you Sista!!

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Nov 17 2016 at 9:17am
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2016 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by remeehair remeehair wrote:

SmileSmile

http://remeehair.com/human-hair-extensions/hair-weft/

hope that I can help you.
we have a 10% discount on remeehi website.100% human hair
Sincerely
GO AWAY TROLLAngry
remeehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remeehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2016 at 2:22am
SmileSmile

http://remeehair.com/human-hair-extensions/hair-weft/

hope that I can help you.
we have a 10% discount on remeehi website.100% human hair
Sincerely
remeehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remeehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2016 at 2:20am
http://remeehair.com/front-lace-wigs-brazilian-human-hair-kinky-straight-density-150/

we provide kinky straight remy hair,
hope that I can help you.LOLLOL
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2016 at 12:33pm
I have missed a lotOuch
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2016 at 4:46pm
Seriously, is there any descent hair left?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2016 at 7:18pm
I ordered the GLS 91 and 95, Last Friday.  

If you look at the GLS 50, it's the same style but without the baby hair.  Which means you would have to cut your own.  I did something stupid and ripped the lace while trying to put the wig on while it was already in a tight pony tail.  

THAT was stupid.Stern Smile  And i won't do that again.

The baby hairs, and the refined hairline make a huge difference. Thus, GLS 91 and 95 will be my staples.

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2016 at 2:26pm
Thank you for the feedback Femme. I may try GSL91.

Edited by carrie - Oct 24 2016 at 2:26pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2016 at 3:48pm
My boyfriend is thrilled!

I only buy the wigs from FNH, at least once every 4-6 months.  That's $56.99 for a wig. (they've raised their prices).  They used to charge $49.99.

When i bought wigs from Sambsbeauty, Hairsisters, ClairHair, Hair to Beauty, Elevate Styles, i had to replace them usually from 2 weeks to a month.  If i wore them over 6 weeks, they looked ratty.  This could be $60 to $70 every 2 weeks..  I always rotated each wig out with the same style.  

If i wore one wig for a week every day?  By the 7th day, if it was a straight wig, it started looked greasy and would mat - especially at the nape.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
  Share Topic