Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Orange is the new black--Netflix original series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orange is the new black--Netflix original series

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 76>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orange is the new black--Netflix original series
    Posted: Jun 22 2016 at 6:23am
Yeah, I didn't like that part.  

Laverne is still on the show and the guard who raped Pennsatucky is still on too.  I read an article on the girl who portrays Pennsatucky and her views on how the rape situation was handled this season and gathered she is stupid.  I think the writers are trying to delve deeper into the situation, but she (the actress) can't grasp it.
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2016 at 2:53am
^^I peeped that.

The dialog that they have the black and hispanics say screams "white liberals wrote it".

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2016 at 12:19am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2016 at 9:16pm
Is Laverne still in it?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2016 at 8:01pm
what happened to that guard who raped Pennsatucky?
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 11:42pm
I finally finished.

Spoiler.

They need to get rid of Janae.  I liked her first season but it's clear now that her storyline is weak and undeveloped.  They don't know what to do with her character aside from having her act angry all the time.  I wouldn't have minded if Sophia went also.  I don't like her presence; she should be dead already.  Talkaholic girlfriend coulda gone too..forget her name.

However, I'm glad Lolly didn't die.  Great acting, great character.  I loved it.  I think Samira was the wrong sacrificial character.  I know what they were trying to do with Black Lives Matter and etc, but she was the wrong character for that.  Her death didn't fit for reasons aside from her being so likeable.  Then the end with Daya picking up the gun.  That should have been anyone else but her.  I know they need to build her a story now that her mom is gone (Aleida is a great character btw) but it's not going to work.  It seemed out of character.

Maritza is super pretty but she is uninteresting and has no depth.  I know they tried to give her more of a storyline this season, but it fell flat and I enjoy Flacka so much more.

Boo & Dogett's friendship is cute.  I hope we get more of a backstory on Boo.  I did find it disturbing that Dogett and her rapist are able to be friends again but I think the point of the show is to show people as multidimensional; having a gentle side and still be horrible, dysfunctional human beings overall.

This was a great season.

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 12:16pm
I like her psycho ass too.  LOL

Mr.Macadonnis..lawd..looking good!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 12:12pm
Lolly was the only thing i liked about this season.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 11:33am
Halfway through episode 7 and I hope Joe's bitch is nixed this season.  She's insufferable. 

Poussey and the talkaholic are starting to annoy me.  I don't like the pairing.  Why do they keep giving Poussey IR relationships?

Lolly reminds me of Ellen Degeneres. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2016 at 9:32am
just finished the season and that sh*t was awful.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 76>
  Share Topic