Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - could you date an ex neo nazi/skinhead/racist etc?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closedcould you date an ex neo nazi/skinhead/racist etc?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: could you date an ex neo nazi/skinhead/racist etc?
    Posted: May 17 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by TheBridgeToNC TheBridgeToNC wrote:

I'm not into white women so this probably would never happen to me.

Then again, some latino parents are just as racist to black people as white people. I once met a 16 year old dominican girl who was darker than me and working at KFC who said she would never date a black man. That's what he father told her.

I wanted to tell her she was probably about 90% african but then again I just told her to give me my chicken and went back to my real job.

-The Bridge

my latina friend told me her father didn't want her dating black guys because he was worried that she would end up a single mother...not such an unrealistic concernConfused , but bigoted thinking to assume there aren't well rounded black men in the dating population.

Although I get the fear...this line of thinking absolves the daughter of any responsibility. Women can use/bring birth control to the party too.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by TheBridgeToNC TheBridgeToNC wrote:

Then again, some latino parents are just as racist to black people as white people. I once met a 16 year old dominican girl who was darker than me and working at KFC who said she would never date a black man. That's what he father told her.

I wanted to tell her she was probably about 90% african but then again I just told her to give me my chicken and went back to my real job.

-The Bridge

my latina friend told me her father didn't want her dating black guys because he was worried that she would end up a single mother...not such an unrealistic concernConfused , but bigoted thinking to assume there aren't well rounded black men in the dating population.

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 17 2013 at 1:32pm
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 1:04pm
i don't mind black and white tbh ( as long as the black person isn't lost/bragging about their white saviour/forgets that they are black)

but a racist? wtf

i'd rather date a spider and i'm scared of those freaks
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 12:14pm
I would never!! I didn't appreciate seeing that type of relationship in a movie.

I can and would forgive but trust is not as easy for me to share.

Edited by Katrenia - May 17 2013 at 12:22pm
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 11:56am
100% not because in the back of my head I would think he is plotting to kill me.

People can change if they really want too- in this scenario I think it depends on how long and deep his was indoctrinated in their philosophy.

Edited by Ladycoils - May 17 2013 at 11:58am
TheBridgeToNC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 11:00am

-The Bridge
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 10:55am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

everything is fine and dandy until the first fight and then he will be calling me n**** and using all sorts of racists words and references I've never heard before. not to mention his family. just cause he is reformed doesn't mean his family is too. i'll pass.

I always wonder if yt women do this when they get in an argument with their black spouse, and he just laughs it off or whatever. One of the craziest things I've read on a mostly black male forum was some of the members bragging about how great it was to be with the daughter of a racist . I think that's when a good portion of my giveafukks went out the window for black men. I believe a lot of them feel this way, but they don't say it out loud.

That's because Karma & their bestie Irony have come home to play. A racist's biggest fear is having the type they despise the most become relations.

But I've also heard some black guys say that they love it when their gf (non black) calls them something derogatory in bed. That wouldn't be me - ever. Dead
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

everything is fine and dandy until the first fight and then he will be calling me n**** and using all sorts of racists words and references I've never heard before. not to mention his family. just cause he is reformed doesn't mean his family is too. i'll pass.

I always wonder if yt women do this when they get in an argument with their black spouse, and he just laughs it off or whatever. One of the craziest things I've read on a mostly black male forum was some of the members bragging about how great it was to be with the daughter of a racist . I think that's when a good portion of my giveafukks went out the window for black men. I believe a lot of them feel this way, but they don't say it out loud.
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 10:37am
rayrayxox View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 10:31am
joe i hear you don't even like black girls.
and yet you scold bw if they say a wm is good looking

YOU'RE A F-CKIN JOKE
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic