Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedOnly brown/darkskin women can get white men???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Le Madonna View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Only brown/darkskin women can get white men???
    Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:46pm
I am a lightbright gal myself (Mariah Carey color) and it seems all white men want brown/dark girls. I can understand, because my skin complexion would be very close to his, and I'm guessing if he wanted a black woman, he would want one that you could instantly tell that she is black. Black men are the only ones who flock to me, that is nice and all but I don't want them. I'm always scared to tell them I don't want them, so when they ask for my number I give them my ex boyfriends new girlfriend (I got her number from her cousin on facebookLOL) so I dont have to go through the trouble of being called a "stuck up, no sh*t bitch" anyway, so yeah. 

Has anyone ever seen a lightskinned woman with a white man? I think this is like a once in a lifetime thing. 

Edited by Le Madonna - Apr 24 2013 at 10:53pm
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

I am a lightbright gal myself (Mariah Carey color) and it seems all white men want brown/dark girls. I can understand, because my skin complexion would be very close to his, and I'm guessing if he wanted a black woman, he would want one that you could instantly tell that she is black. Black men are the only ones who flock to me, that is nice and all but I don't want them. I'm always scared to tell them I don't want them, so when they ask for my number I give it to my ex boyfriends new girlfriend (I got her number from her cousin on facebookLOL) so I dont have to go through the trouble of being called a "stuck up, no sh*t bitch" anyway, so yeah. 

Has anyone ever seen a lightskinned woman with a white man? I think this is like a once in a lifetime thing. 
Joseph_Sun View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:50pm
the white lust in this place is reaching astronomical levels
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

guess no one is in the mood tonight.  LOL

to answer your question, yes.  

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Paula Patton is with robin thicke......
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

I am a lightbright gal myself (Mariah Carey color) and it seems all white men want brown/dark girls. I can understand, because my skin complexion would be very close to his, and I'm guessing if he wanted a black woman, he would want one that you could instantly tell that she is black. Black men are the only ones who flock to me, that is nice and all but I don't want them. I'm always scared to tell them I don't want them, so when they ask for my number I give it to my ex boyfriends new girlfriend (I got her number from her cousin on facebookLOL) so I dont have to go through the trouble of being called a "stuck up, no sh*t bitch" anyway, so yeah. 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:52pm
This thread has potential!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:54pm
Okay... i'll bite

The vast majority of White men find light skin and more Whiter looking Black women more appealing than their darker counter-parts because they are closer to the looks of White women

And it is that exact reason why you see more White men with darker Black women. Why would the average (racist) White man want a White-looking Black woman when he can get a White woman?
The White men that are either brave enough or interested enough to actually date/marry a Black woman do so because they are different from White women and they want an "authentic" IR experience.

If they were interested in dating someone who looked similar to them, they'd dated the darker end of the White female group rather than the lighter end of the Black female group

imo

Edited by Alias_Avi - Apr 24 2013 at 10:55pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Joseph_Sun Joseph_Sun wrote:

the white lust in this place is reaching astronomical levels

Hell must be a real place...because it just froze over...I actually agree with something Joe Sun said.

WTF?!
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 10:57pm
I understand where the op is coming from, but on the other hand, there are a lot of white guys who would prefer to date a woman who is black, but not too black. Where I live, I see more lighskinned women with white men.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
  Share Topic