2. You hate going out but every now and then force yourself to go
somewhere you’re dreading. You’re most likely going to end up enjoying
it. Like every other time you thought you’d hate it.
3. Listen to your mother. Do what makes her happy. You will never be able to repay her.
4. Some days you just have to do nothing. No to-do lists. No chores. Forget the concept of productivity.
5. But most of the time you have to burn yourself. Hard work has a way of paying off. It’s the way of the universe.
6. Cook at least 2 of your meals.
7. Eat less brown stuff. Eat more green stuff.
8. You will want to stick to your own but the best friendships blossom when you leave your bubble.
9. If you find it difficult to voice your discontent in any kind of relationship, leave.
10. If you want to learn how to write, read.
11. Even the most superficial looking people have deep stories. You’re not the only one with a history.
12. Never argue in front of anyone.
13. A change of scenery can help but it won’t fix everything.
14. You’re smarter than you think you are but also not really.
15. The first thought that enters your head doesn’t define you. It’s how you reframe it and how you act on it.
16. Don’t dream. Do.
17. Things will almost never go as you plan.
18. Compliment everyone. Accentuate their strengths. People remember how you made them feel.
19. Be someone that no one can accuse of gossip.
20. Remember God wherever you may be.