IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

1 inch in 1 week challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 39>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 inch in 1 week challenge
    Posted: May 09 2015 at 2:42pm
i did not invert on the 7th day because i was sick, so i did it on the following day.
i gained only half an inch though.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2015 at 6:46pm
Inverted for 4 minutes today after applying the mixture on scalp.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2015 at 2:11am
I applied the warm mixture on my scalp, massaged, inverted for 8 minutes, laying down again, and massaged my scalp a bit while inverting.
I will wash my head tomorrow.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2015 at 1:11pm
I started this today. I used this mixture that I made a few weeks ago:

125ml of castor oil
6 tablespoons of almond oil
5 tablespoons of sesame oil with vitamin E oil added
8 drops of cedarwood oil
6 drops of ylang ylang essential oil

I warmed up a portion of that on the stove and inverted for 4 minutes. I laid down on my back on my bed and hung my head out of the bed.

I wash my head in 2 hours or so.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2015 at 10:01pm
I must correct my statement above about going 2 weeks without a cleansing. I only did that during that week. But usually I cleanse at least every week.  I think I am going to go back to nightly inversion instead of one week  per month inverting. I have not noticed any improvement by taking 3 weeks off of my massage invert ritual.

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 16 2015 at 10:03pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2015 at 4:14pm
eta: so i did a length check today but my hair was wet. later in the day i checked again when my hair was dry... i honestly don't see any growth
and to make matters worse i compared it the pic i took today with a pic i took feb 28th which was the date i cut my hair and my hair looks to be the same length.

it is really hot in LA so my hair usually becomes voluminous... but even wet i didn't see a difference between before and after.

i think my hair growth oil expired or maybe it spoiled because i lost the cap.
at least now i know that scalp massage alone doesn't work for me.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Mar 16 2015 at 9:24pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2015 at 3:29pm
I completely forgot to do the inversion technique yesterday night so I will do it now to make it up for yesterday and tonight as well.

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 9:04pm
Apparently Caucasians  wash their hair on an average twice a week due to oil production.  Everyday is a lot of hair washing LOL. I co-washed daily for a month myself with that fast conditioner but my ends started getting brittle. 
Now I am co-washing about every 2 weeks or less even and I leave the sulfur oil, coffee oil, monistat or whatever on for the whole 2 weeks. I wear my hair in a protective bun or a french  braid 24/7 so the oil doesn't matter.
Good luck 

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 12 2015 at 10:01pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 4:12pm
I wash my head every morning with shampoo but I add a couple drops of spearming essential oil to make sure it gets rid of the sulphur smell. My shampoo's scent alone won't get rid of it.

Tonight will be the 4th night doing the inversion technique. I have been massaging my scalp for 5 minutes every night.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2015 at 4:23pm
Started yesterday night. I used njoy's hair growth oil, but I did not warm it up. I applied it to my scalp and massaged it a bit for every application. Once my whole scalp was covered, I sat down, put my head down, and massaged my scalp for 5 minutes.
I put a shower cap on since the oils on my scalp could drip to my pillowcase and went to sleep. So the oils were on my scalp until I showered in the morning, for about 9 hours.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 39>
  Share Topic