Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get even skin for entire body??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Hair ViVi

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gigiglam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigiglam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get even skin for entire body??
    Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 12:44am
So I'm curious to know if anyone has used any full body skin products to even out their skin. I have hyperpigmentation on my face from acne scars, but also only my elbows, knees, and other places. It's kind of a pain to try to treat each little scar on my face individually with fade creams and I don't want to go the acid route if I can't use it all over. Does anyone know of a full body soap or wash or lotion that tackles hyperpigmented skin all over. Not really a skin lightener ( stop melanin production), but stops the overproduction as well as lifts dead skin cells that add to the discoloration. I want even beautiful brown skin all over, so if you guys have any suggestions... Puh leaze share!!! And if u have before and after pics please share those too
Sponsored Links

Sky.High View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sky.High Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 7:52am
I've also been trying to find out! BUMP!!
mallie2348 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mallie2348 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 1:12pm
you can use a light AHA all-over.
Epifany1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Epifany1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 10:28am
You can do a milk bath
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 12:00am
how's a milk bath going to help?
can you explain further?Big smile
vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 4:45pm
Yeah how does the milk bath help?  Help!!!!
AngelaLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AngelaLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:17pm
I used to take milk baths 3 times a week & yes it does wonders for your skin when done consistently. I was so tired of the expensive hydo creams from my Dr. that really weren' t working. You take 4 cups of milk, I would use whole milk & sometimes add honey or lemon for a extra kick. Now you have to have some patience as it's not going to work overnight. But over time your skin becomes so smooth & soft & blemish free it's amazing! The only problem I had was as my scars & dark areas cleared up I wasn't using a high enough spf sunscreen & the with mixutre of my crazy hormonoes & sun made it all come back. I now use 80 & 90 & I may try this again as I have some bad splotchy areas on my neck & back that are driving me bananas.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 12:03pm
awesome! I gotta try it!
Epifany1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Epifany1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 3:45pm
milk is a natural source of lactic acid which helps slough off dead skin cells, softens the skin, and also lightens the skin gradually. I have been doing this for years and even had someone say "girl you got some beautiful skin, whatch do- wash in milk?" It is something that is done is the country areas where I am from. Also if you dont want to do a milk bath, you can instead put pure yogurt (none of the fruity stuff) all over your skin, let it sit about 15-20 minutes and then shower or take a bath. 
vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 3:48pm
so just use the regular plain yogurt?  I will love to try this out!
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic