Extensions Plus

how to get glowing skin naturally?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
stella11415 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella11415 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to get glowing skin naturally?
    Posted: Aug 24 2016 at 11:48pm

If you want to get glowing skin then you can apply different home remedies for such skin or you can also use Revitol. This product is the best product to make your skin look glow as always. Follow the link below to get more information about such issues and their solution:

http://anti-agingsols.blogspot.com

Edited by stella11415 - Aug 24 2016 at 11:52pm
Sponsored Links

Karishka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karishka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2016 at 3:25pm
Have you already chosen your favourite  recipe for your skin here  https://ambrossimo.com/skin_care-for_beautiful_skin/ - https://ambrossimo.com/skin_care-for_beautiful_skin/? Share your experience which you liked most?
Karishka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karishka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2016 at 7:47pm

Hello! I would like to share some experience with you as I have been looking for some remedies and tried many things to solve my skin problems and now I can enjoy my glowing skin. Do you want to have the same? So choose one of the natural remedies https://ambrossimo.com/skin_care-for_beautiful_skin/

1. Honey & Lemon

Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it till the honey dissolves properly. Moisten your face and apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Both work as natural bleachers,which makes your skin glowing and radiant instantly. Wash your face thoroughly with cold water. 2. Oats work as a great scrubber and give your skin the shine and smoothness. Take ½ cup of oats and pour a little warm water in it. Leave it for 5 minutes. Water will help in forming a thick paste. Apply it on your face and gently rub and massage in a circular motion with your fingers. Rub harder around and on the nose to remove blackheads, for 15 minutes. Then, wash off with cold water. This will make your skin smooth and fair. 3. Tomato:Take a tomato and rub the tomato pulp on the skin. Rub it all over your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Tomato contains natural bleaching properties, which helps in lighten the skin colour. Rinse thoroughly with cold water after 15 minutes.  Green Apple

Green apple works great in bringing back the lost glow. Apply the pulp of green apple on your skin. This will not only make your skin radiant and fair, but also circulates the blood well.

Olive Oil Take a few drops of olive oil and apply it on the cheekbones, where you usually put on the blusher. This will give your face an instant glow. You can also use  jojoba oil.

Banana & Oil Face Mask

Take a ripe banana and mash it using a fork. Make sure, you use a ripe banana; else, it won’t stick on your skin. Add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil or vegetable oil and mix it well. Apply it on your face and leave it for 20-22 minutes. Wash off thoroughly with normal water.

Eggs & Honey

Take the egg and separate egg whites as you are going to need the white part only. Now, add 1 tablespoon of honey and mix it well. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Honey will brighten up your skin while egg whites will tighten your skin. Wash off after 15 minutes. You will notice the difference.

stella11415 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella11415 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2016 at 2:19am

Well, getting glowing skin is everyone’s wish but due to aging, you skin become dull and get wrinkles on it. But, they can be removed and can get glowing skin by following a simple diet. With these diets, you will be able to get glowing skin very soon, follow the link below to know about such diets:

http://antiagingsolution.org/blog/diet-for-glowing-skin - http://antiagingsolution.org/blog/diet-for-glowing-skin

Sarah Yip 2014 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Yip 2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 10:57pm
yeah,drink more water and eat vegetable and fruit to keep your skin watery.
sandra413 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandra413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 7:21am
Avoid long steamy showers as it can strip the good moisture from your skin.
jessica26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 5:46am
I would like to add exact quantity of water.
It is 2.2 liters/day for women and 3 liters/day for men. I came to know this while taking clinical trial with Jarvis Cosmetics...
moarsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moarsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 1:47am
great tips
JillyBean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JillyBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:59pm
Great info. Taking notes.
jessica26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 12:14am
I am agree with you yet I'll like to share little experience with you-

1. Drink approx three liters water a day. Water is best cleanser for our body.
  2. Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables. Include vitamin c rich diet like oranges, bananas, papaya. All are very good for skin. Better if you take juice.
  3. Do exercise for 30 - 60 minutes daily.
  4. Wash your face at least twice daily.
  5. Use aloe vera's juice and wash it after 20 minutes to get rid of dry skin. and wash it after 20 minutes to get rid of dry skin.
These simple ways will help you to solve your skin problems too. Please note that all above tips will provide results slowly. So if you want fast result, use any skin care product. I'll recommend my favorite Jarvis Cream & Serum.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic