FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Heat Free Hair Movement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heat Free Hair Movement
    Posted: Nov 29 2016 at 12:56am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

Since this is the kc crowd...

Do y'all know where I can get a closure with curls that start at or very close to the root? I know its because they process the hair after its ventilated. But my hair does not have an inch of straight roots therefore my closure shouldn't either.

I have 16" kc closures where the curl begins at the root. I'm out of town and my eBay store is in vacation mode until this wknd, so I cant post a link, but the curl pattern is like this: https://instagram.com/p/BClfD1xDXVE/

Here is the linkSmile:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXPERTIMAGEHAIR-BUNDLE-WEFT-HAIR-AND-LACE-CLOSURES-PREMIUM-QUALITY-Natural-Color-/321240050342?

*slides late pass across the table*

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

SoBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2016 at 1:53pm
I also agree with the other reviewer. Why are we paying a processing fee??? They are definitely taking advantage.

Edited by SoBlue - Oct 21 2016 at 1:53pm
SoBlue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2016 at 1:45pm
Hey! Ok so here is my 2 cents. I have worn Heat Free hair now for 2 years. I order 3 bundles plus closure (for koils) totaling $815 with processing fee and shipping. I have ordered a total of 8 bundles and 3 closures over close to 2 years. So I've spent about $2300 in this time frame which is a LOT of money.

Ok so my thoughts on the hair. Overall I really LOVE my heat free hair. It is extremely low maintenance and it looks very natural. I get so many compliments on my hair, it's ridiculous. Everyone think this is my hair. I literally get up and go, I don't tie it up, I rarely co-wash, it gets wet in the shower and I add kinky kurly here and there but my daily routine is fluff and go, LOL I do little styles here and there and keep saying I will do a twist out or a rod set eventually LOL I have kept my hair in one time for 9 months! Yep! And would have kept it longer if my hairdresser didn't threaten me. My hair is natural 4 c and I really can't take it!

When I got my first install in February 2015 I was getting my hair reinstalled every 2 months and after the second time doing that on my 3rd install that is when I was over trying to baby this hair and kept it in for 9 months after. I am not into all this extra hair care and baby hair; I'm just not. The only other thing I do is sleep on satin fabric.

Ok sorry to ramble: My closures only lasted me 2 install. I blame myself for the first one as I was probably brushing it too much or too hard. Should of just used my fingers. The second closure I ordered was practically bald by the time I took it out. I contacted heat free and they replaced it. Of course I had to show pics etc. I had to be stern about it as well. I ordered another bundle as I wanted more fullness, I LOVE BIG hair. I cannot wear that hair without 3 bundles and a closure or 4 bundles and no closure which I have in now. I ordered another bundle about 4 months after that to add to my hair that I left in for awhile.

Finally took that hair out and I ordered three 22inch bundles and closure. I am not sure if it is the length or what but I did NOT like this batch of hair. I ended up cutting it shorter. I typically order 18,20,22. I also did not buy another closure instead just had my hair dresser add some old hair and basically wore 4 bundles. Although I felt the hair did not live up t its high price tag this last go round it still looks good and the compliments are endless. Regardless for the price it should ALWAYS be exceptional; I'm sorry! Compliments or no compliments. The hair does mat at the nape and I don't even bother trying to detangle, I mean for what?? Who's going to see or even know?

My main issue that I have with the is they do not offer any discounts and none for their frequent shoppers. Like that's bullsh*t to me. I never see any sales and when I asked she offered me a measly $20 dollars! Are you kidding me? $20 off $815 dollars?? laughable! LOL
bellahairNYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellahairNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2016 at 8:49am
HI THERE!

Let me introduce our company  briefly: New York Bella Hair company---- factory based hair supplier, we have an showroom and storage in Queens, New York. Our factory is one of the biggest professional hair products manufacturers and exporters in Shandong province of China. The factory is found in the year 2001, covering 25, 000 square meters. There are more than 400 workers and we can produce more than 100, 000 pieces hair goods each month.

We provide all kinds of 100% human virgin hair like single drawn, ombre hair and "one donate" hair, clip in, cold fusion and micro ring in all different textures. all of our hair can be dyed ,bleached, washed and permed. and also high quality hair that is no shedding,no tangling and no smell. We manage the company with the belief that quality is for living and honesty for development.

The price list has been attached, Let me know if you are interested in our product, thank you! 

address: 63-44 Saunders St,Rego Park ,NY, 11374

Our Webside:      http://www.bellahairnyc.com/ - www.bellahairnyc.com

http://www.bellahairchina.com/ - www.bellahairchina.com

Phone/whatsaap:   tel:646-226-5059 - 646-226-5059  (Carol)

nature katt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nature katt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2016 at 12:42am
I've ordered from there before and bought two 16" for koils bundles. Im in love with the curl pattern and actually have not had a hard time maintaining it like other curly hair. As long as you wash or refresh it everyday with a little water/conditioner (that has a thick consistency) mix and brush with a paddle brush you get curls that are well defined without having to put any leave in, in case leave-ins irritate your allergies like they do mines.

Here's a texture shot!
[IMG]http://[/IMG]

I actually posted a question about how i would achieve these coily curls by boiling the hair with perm rods. Im lost on what size/color perm rod i would use to get that same pattern. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
buckeyegirl77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckeyegirl77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2016 at 8:23pm
Are you still offering the hair.
astrologypandit01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astrologypandit01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2016 at 12:05pm
OMG! Yes, please let us know what you think of the hair when you go.  Might just be the end-of-summer kinkycurly I was looking forBig smile
(And I checked the website, her name is Ngozi)
Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2016 at 1:19pm
5 week follow up:

Love it. Definitely worth the investment. The price is steep, but it is NOT the heat free that’s too much. It’s the companies with similar pricing without the hair and service to match. (Although a coupon here and there wouldn’t hurt!) I loved it so much after the first week I ordered a 3rd bundle to put in. (I now have 2 bundles of 14″ and 1 12″ on top) This is my follow-up review so that I can give 5 stars, lol. After 5 weeks of wear with no sign of letting up, I am extremely pleased. My only complaint, and it is a petty one, is that at this rate it will be a while before I get to try a new protective style. I don’t have any “bad” days with this hair and it continues to amaze. What I will say is that the care card that comes with the hair is important. You can use other products, but the ones recommended are clutch. Crece Pelo is hard to find unless you get it on Amazon (fairly priced and received it within 2 days) but it along with the Silicon mix are great. I use them both with my hair sewn in, but I also use it to condition the hair when I take it out to prepare it for the next install. the Kinky Curly “Knot Today” is the perfect multi-purpose product for this hair. Another one I discovered worked really well was “Lawrence Ray Concepts” detangling leave-in. I used it as a last resort when I didn’t have my other products on me, but it actually worked wonders.

Twists DO tend to work better at night because there’s less clumping which means less detangling. Not that tangling is too bad. It really only takes a little water in a spray bottle and a good brush from tip-to roots. With time I’ve gotten spoiled/lazy with it and it still looks as good as day one. The “nape issue” that I’m used to with other companies is minimal. I can’t say enough about this hair.
Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2016 at 1:14pm
Here's my first review for the "For Kurls" it's honest and direct and I posted it on their site as well. I did a follow up review shortly after and I'll post that too.

Shipping was fast. I ordered one 14″ and one 12″ on a Wednesday, it shipped out Friday and I received it Monday. I was skeptical about the bundles when I first pulled them out, but I was more at ease after I co-washed them. I’m giving 4 stars for now because with the wefts sealed very well and no tracks cut, it sheds a great deal during washing/detangling. I’ve only had it installed for 4 days, so it could possibly calm down with future washes. Little to no shedding when the hair isn’t being manipulated. I’ve worn a lot of different kinky curly companies, so I expect the shedding/detangling process. So far the hair hasn’t gotten overly tangled…It’s more just the curls clumping together, which is why the shedding caught me off guard. The hair looks amazing and so far is easy to detangle. My experience with kinky curly hair is that they begin to mat up at the nape and then gradually the rest between the 2 week and 4 week markers. Even the more “high end” companies. This is my first time trying Heat Free and so far so good. It’s extremely thick and beautiful and the pattern matches to a “t”. my leave-out hair literally gets lost in the hair it’s so perfect. I am pretty careful with it, because I want to get a lot of wear out of it. I’ve only posted one picture with it so far, but I will be adding more soon on IG [@flacadibaca]. I’ll be back to update the moment I experience an matting but I’ve got my fingers crossed for it to not be any time soon.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2016 at 11:25pm

Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

Since this is the kc crowd...

Do y'all know where I can get a closure with curls that start at or very close to the root? I know its because they process the hair after its ventilated. But my hair does not have an inch of straight roots therefore my closure shouldn't either.

I have 16" kc closures where the curl begins at the root. I'm out of town and my eBay store is in vacation mode until this wknd, so I cant post a link, but the curl pattern is like this: https://instagram.com/p/BClfD1xDXVE/

Here is the linkSmile:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXPERTIMAGEHAIR-BUNDLE-WEFT-HAIR-AND-LACE-CLOSURES-PREMIUM-QUALITY-Natural-Color-/321240050342?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic