Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heat Free Hair Movement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
astrologypandit01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astrologypandit01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heat Free Hair Movement
    Posted: Apr 28 2016 at 12:05pm
OMG! Yes, please let us know what you think of the hair when you go.  Might just be the end-of-summer kinkycurly I was looking forBig smile
(And I checked the website, her name is Ngozi)
Sponsored Links

Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2016 at 1:19pm
5 week follow up:

Love it. Definitely worth the investment. The price is steep, but it is NOT the heat free that’s too much. It’s the companies with similar pricing without the hair and service to match. (Although a coupon here and there wouldn’t hurt!) I loved it so much after the first week I ordered a 3rd bundle to put in. (I now have 2 bundles of 14″ and 1 12″ on top) This is my follow-up review so that I can give 5 stars, lol. After 5 weeks of wear with no sign of letting up, I am extremely pleased. My only complaint, and it is a petty one, is that at this rate it will be a while before I get to try a new protective style. I don’t have any “bad” days with this hair and it continues to amaze. What I will say is that the care card that comes with the hair is important. You can use other products, but the ones recommended are clutch. Crece Pelo is hard to find unless you get it on Amazon (fairly priced and received it within 2 days) but it along with the Silicon mix are great. I use them both with my hair sewn in, but I also use it to condition the hair when I take it out to prepare it for the next install. the Kinky Curly “Knot Today” is the perfect multi-purpose product for this hair. Another one I discovered worked really well was “Lawrence Ray Concepts” detangling leave-in. I used it as a last resort when I didn’t have my other products on me, but it actually worked wonders.

Twists DO tend to work better at night because there’s less clumping which means less detangling. Not that tangling is too bad. It really only takes a little water in a spray bottle and a good brush from tip-to roots. With time I’ve gotten spoiled/lazy with it and it still looks as good as day one. The “nape issue” that I’m used to with other companies is minimal. I can’t say enough about this hair.
Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2016 at 1:14pm
Here's my first review for the "For Kurls" it's honest and direct and I posted it on their site as well. I did a follow up review shortly after and I'll post that too.

Shipping was fast. I ordered one 14″ and one 12″ on a Wednesday, it shipped out Friday and I received it Monday. I was skeptical about the bundles when I first pulled them out, but I was more at ease after I co-washed them. I’m giving 4 stars for now because with the wefts sealed very well and no tracks cut, it sheds a great deal during washing/detangling. I’ve only had it installed for 4 days, so it could possibly calm down with future washes. Little to no shedding when the hair isn’t being manipulated. I’ve worn a lot of different kinky curly companies, so I expect the shedding/detangling process. So far the hair hasn’t gotten overly tangled…It’s more just the curls clumping together, which is why the shedding caught me off guard. The hair looks amazing and so far is easy to detangle. My experience with kinky curly hair is that they begin to mat up at the nape and then gradually the rest between the 2 week and 4 week markers. Even the more “high end” companies. This is my first time trying Heat Free and so far so good. It’s extremely thick and beautiful and the pattern matches to a “t”. my leave-out hair literally gets lost in the hair it’s so perfect. I am pretty careful with it, because I want to get a lot of wear out of it. I’ve only posted one picture with it so far, but I will be adding more soon on IG [@flacadibaca]. I’ll be back to update the moment I experience an matting but I’ve got my fingers crossed for it to not be any time soon.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2016 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

Since this is the kc crowd...

Do y'all know where I can get a closure with curls that start at or very close to the root? I know its because they process the hair after its ventilated. But my hair does not have an inch of straight roots therefore my closure shouldn't either.

I have 16" kc closures where the curl begins at the root. I'm out of town and my eBay store is in vacation mode until this wknd, so I cant post a link, but the curl pattern is like this: https://instagram.com/p/BClfD1xDXVE/

Here is the linkSmile:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXPERTIMAGEHAIR-BUNDLE-WEFT-HAIR-AND-LACE-CLOSURES-PREMIUM-QUALITY-Natural-Color-/321240050342?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2016 at 6:56am
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

Do y'all know where I can get a closure with curls that start at or very close to the root? I know its because they process the hair after its ventilated. But my hair does not have an inch of straight roots therefore my closure shouldn't either.

I have 16" kc closures where the curl begins at the root. I'm out of town and my eBay store is in vacation mode until this wknd, so I cant post a link, but the curl pattern is like this: https://instagram.com/p/BClfD1xDXVE/

Edited by NJHairLuv - Mar 29 2016 at 6:57am
Aadams0311 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aadams0311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2016 at 6:33pm
Hi guys! I'm new to this site and this would be my first post. This website has been a GODSEND for me since I have been on my healthier hair journey. I see that you guys were discussing the Heat Free Hair Movement. I actually bought two 22" bundles in the For Curls collection. I had it made into a wig, but I have only worn it once. The hair is nice and soft, and can get REALLY big. The hair was very pricey, but I did buy longer lengths. I'm actually willing to let the hair go to a new home for $200 Smile. If anyone is interested, PM me. I don't know how to work the picture uploading feature on here, but I can email pictures to anyone interested. 
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2016 at 5:41pm

bigidea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigidea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2016 at 8:01am
I recently purchased a package of the For Koils collection.  I agree with the previous posters that the wait and ship time is entirely too long.  It's unfathomable that they can not anticipate their demand and have hair on hand.  It may be costly, but it is the COST of being in business.

What I find most disturbing however is that their is a $7.17 processing charge that is added to EVERY order in addition to the cost for shipping.  This amounts to a $20.00 fee. Flat rate shipping is only $5.00. Why is there a processing fee to order an already expensive product?  I think it is abusive and a poor business decision.

I can post pictures of the packaging if anyone is interested.  I have been wearing the hair in a simple braid for a few days.  I will post again after wearing it for a few weeks and after a wash.

bigidea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigidea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2016 at 7:57am
I recently purchased a package of the For Koils collection.  I agree with the previous posters that the wait and ship time is entirely too long.  It's unfathomable that they can not anticipate their demand and have hair on hand.  It may be costly, but it is the COST of being in business.

What I find most disturbing however is that their is a $7.17 processing charge that is added to EVERY order in addition to the cost for shipping.  This amounts to a $20.00 fee. Flat rate shipping is only $5.00. Why is there a processing fee to order an already expensive product?  I think it is abusive and a poor business decision.

I can post pictures of the packaging if anyone is interested.  I have been wearing the hair in a simple braid for a few days.  I will post again after wearing it for a few weeks and after a wash.

MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2015 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Puddy34 Puddy34 wrote:

I purchased this hair in Dec.  I purchased the kurls collection in 14 inches.  I got 3 bundles and the hair is  very good quality.  It's perfect and matches my hair type to a "T".  The hair is very light weight and pillow soft.  I get no tangling or matting; however, I do get some shedding only when I detangle during wash time.  ONYC hair does not compare to this.  I purchased from them too.  The heatfreehair curls are very unique and natural looking.  This hair will last a very long time.  I am a very satified customer.  Sorry no pics.

Their hair (HeatFree) looks very nice so that's good to hear.  How are the wefts??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic