Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dance Moms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dance Moms
    Posted: Oct 14 2014 at 10:11pm
i liked that too… she showed that ol dumb childish ass bitch. 

i was surprised… she gained points for that. 

i havent watched the reunion yet.. i really wanna but.. i need to do other things first. 

Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2014 at 9:47pm
lmao I love this damn episode
I said YASSS Maddie... she did just enough

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 4:19pm
what if dance is her passion?

i had/have awful feet (completely flat) and weak ankles.. no matter how hard i worked at home by myself to strengthen them… i just will never be one of them people that can do 6 pirouettes (i could do 4 on the right).. even with the really high heels that i love.. after some time.. my ankles are hella wobbly. 
but that didnt stop me. i worked and worked and worked at my flexibility and other things.. wore ankle weights to build my legs and used those bands to further strengthen my thighs.. and i started living in ballet class.. 

there was never anyone touchin my 180 degree extensions (no hands.. standing up straight in ballet barre) or leaps… 
my splits became beyond 180 and i could still have my vag touching the floor with books under my ankles. i wasnt born like that i worked. and it was hard and painful… 
but even beyond the tricks of hella turns and extensions if nia starts dancing with waaaay more emotion.. and just strengthens her body and technique.. she can be good. she can bring things to the table that those other girls cant she just has to find it. 
i think its her passion and she should stick with it if she loves it. 

Edited by coconess - Oct 10 2014 at 4:39pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think nia should continue dancing… 
even though shes not hella good.. i mean look at many entertainers who try to dance and are hella basic… hos can barely sing either. 

she has fans… they'll stan for her regardless. 

but i really do wonder WHY abby has kept nia on… 
is it because of her drive/motivation…? does she just like nia..? does she just want a token black on the team…? for like the 'urban' roles or something..? 

She feels sorry for her, Abby is mean but she has kept Nia on that dance team when clearly she is a horrible dancer. I like her I love the way Holly says her name but at some point you have to know when to fold them. Her fan base will follow her if she becomes active and great at something else or not who knows but she shouldn't continue to waste her time. Children are getting recruited very early and the longer she waste her time on that she will never discover a passion for anything else.

I'm assuming her mom wants her to be discovered or make it in Theater arts, she needs to branch out.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 3:58pm
i think nia should continue dancing… 
even though shes not hella good.. i mean look at many entertainers who try to dance and are hella basic… hos can barely sing either. 

she has fans… they'll stan for her regardless. 

but i really do wonder WHY abby has kept nia on… 
is it because of her drive/motivation…? does she just like nia..? does she just want a token black on the team…? for like the 'urban' roles or something..? 

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 3:48pm
As much as I love Nia she needs to go play softball she just doesn't have it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 1:18pm
yea that was dumb… she screamed at 11 yr old kendall for crying for getting 9th.. I think? that whole holly than christi thing happened so fast..  
but hugged that 14 yr old ho for falling and crying.. 

i mean she did cover it well.. but that girl was her fav from the select team and it showed. 

kalani hasnt been on this season at all… idk what happened. abby threw a little shade in the first episode and insinuated that kalani's mom chose her boyfriend over her daughters career… but who knows what really happened. 
abby is a piece of work. 

Edited by coconess - Oct 10 2014 at 2:51pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 8:51am
I cant believe she hugged that girl foir almost falling

If that was anyone else they'd get their heads chewed off

I wonder if she's really opening a studio in LA. Will she have two shows? Or will everyone have to move out to Cali ?

I just realized they havent showed Kalani at all. What happened to her?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 3:41am
its not normal to compete like every few weeks… and the world see it… 
i think they handle the stress fairly well and they love it. 

Edited by coconess - Oct 10 2014 at 3:42am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 3:40am
i think maddie does gets to work with other choreographers… 
not only are there other teachers at abbys studio but im sure she goes to summer intensives and stuff. 

i understand abbeys obsession cus shes all about the win and the title and abby has a huge ego now.. she wants all the praise and recognition. Some really good dancers are always leaving their studio of 10+ years and move to LA or NYC then you see them on TV or wherever and its like, "...i made her…. from age 3 we taught her… i gave her all the tools now shes gone" being a dance teacher, they can really feel like your kids. probably especially for abby cus she has none. 
Abby wants to hold on to maddie because she knows that whether its the ellen show, jimmy kimmel, magazine interviews, etc…. theyre gonna hear, "Abby lee miller taught me" and that keeps her relevant and further inflates her ego. 

the moms let the children decide… they wanted to stay. I understand how that would be hard and honestly.. if my 13 year old was used to that kinda teaching and has fans/a following and really wanted to stay… i might let her. 

i was just looking at khloes insta and it was sad to see that there were no dance moms kids on there going like 2+ months back… except for 1 or 2 of brooke and/or paige. 

on maddies insta there were lots of pics of all the girls.. 

I feel like abby ruined their relationship… they have known eachother too long for that. 

i thought it was interesting/nice that maddie decided not to do a solo…. 

Edited by coconess - Oct 10 2014 at 3:44am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic