FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lines/wrinkles on neck?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Karishka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karishka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lines/wrinkles on neck?
    Posted: Jul 23 2016 at 8:10pm
Oh,I can help you as recently I have visited my cosmetologist and she recommended me some recipes which I will share with you with pleasure https://ambrossimo.com/get-rid-forehead-wrinkles/ You should follow some rules:Maintain good circulation through regular exercise.Buy some flaxseed oil. Cut down on alcohol.Eat blueberries. These are packed with antioxidants to fight skin-damaging free radicalsStay hydrated by drinking plenty of liquids. Avoid sun, smoke and stress. These three factors will dramatically increase the number and severity of wrinkles. 
Don't smoke,sleep well and keep to the healthy diet) I use these three rules and I am satisfied with the results!
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2016 at 12:26am
I did acupuncture this week and the doctor - well we call them doctorsLOL - showed me my pic taken last month and the pic taken this month and I could see a difference, specially on my neck.

Also they have some type of machine that sees under your skin and we could see the improvement by comparing pics from april, march and january.

I may do another session next week since I am going to Miami Beach on the 7th and I want to look super flyEmbarrassed
Stions1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stions1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2016 at 4:44am

Hi. I’m 49 and I had wrinkles and drooping skin especially near my neck and chin area. I had undergone a skin type treatment from a laser skin care clinic in Port Coquitlam ( http://www.beauti-med.com/cosmetic-services/skintyte/ ). My wrinkles and drooping skin had improved within 3-4 months. There was a mild redness and I was quite worried about it. It was because of sun exposure immediately after the procedure. But after 2 days the redness vanished.

Edited by Stions1988 - Apr 13 2016 at 4:45am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2016 at 12:41am
I had an acupuncture session done in early february and then another one last week. That line on my neck is 90% gone. I still "see it" but everyone else says I have nothing there lol.

i am going to have sessions monthly now, since it is unnecessary to do it weekly.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2016 at 3:32pm
I am still doing cosmetic acupuncture. I have done a total of 11 sessions and my neck is much better. My skin is firmer and my dark circles are also pretty much gone. My cheeks are fuller too.
I still have two more sessions to do.

This is the only thing that I have seen that really helps for neck and also to make you more youthful because it makes your body produce more collagen.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2015 at 4:05pm
I had another consultation last Thursday and my dark circles are 80% better and the lines on my neck are 90% erased. I say that because my neck definitely looks better. I can see a tiny remained of the thick line on the middle of my neck on the side, like, maybe an inch or less though.

I hope when I go on Thursday, the doc gets the rest of the fine lines around my mouth out. And my cheeks a bit plump. They used to be when I was a teenager, but I don't know if maybe was the change on my diet that caused them to be less plump. They are not sagging though.

So my conclusion is: to erase neck rings, do cosmetic acupuncture!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2015 at 10:31pm
I went today and my forehead got even more smooth than already was - the first time I went there, the cosmetic acupuncture erased the fine lines on my forehead. My neck is still the same; I guess it will take longer to be officially ring-free lol.

They asked me if I want my cheeks more plump and I said yesLOL
I am going there again next Tuesday. I may get a facial next week with my electrologist because I got too many blackheads and my pores are gross looking.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2015 at 10:50pm
I went to the acupuncture 3x and then I was super busy the following month. I am going this week again.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Oct 24 2015 at 10:51pm
catherine2015 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catherine2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2015 at 7:31pm
It's not really possible to completely get rid of them and that's normal, trust me but what I can suggest is looking for some high quality wrinkle cream. That should help you out. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2015 at 12:01pm
well, i went to an acupuncture school, and they charge 100 per session, but first session is half off. it was done by an instructor, not students.

No idea how much would cost at a regular acupuncture place. you could go to one and say that you want to do your face only, focusing on neck lines and etc. But go to a place where there are Asians - I think Americans suck in this department. They are all about the money, and don't take seriously what they learned.

they recommend 10 sessions, but since I am young, they said we will see on the 5th if I should continue.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 15 2015 at 12:01pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic