Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Skin Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lines/wrinkles on neck?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lines/wrinkles on neck?
    Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 10:26am
I started yesterday to take Neocell Collagen type I and III with vitamin C. I am taking 3 daily.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 7:41pm
Thanks for the tip!

Well, it has been really hot lately, so I did not do the vit C serum yesterday, but I will apply it on my face tonight. I need to do the aloe vera mask today and for the rest of the week; my pores are huge and I don't know what to do to make them shrink. Hopefully the aloe vera can help.
sandra413 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandra413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 7:30am
Papaya pulp with one a teaspoon of olive oil is also effective to get rid of wrinkles on the neck .
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 11:59am
Ok, I have been reeeeeally lazy and did not use the serum for the past 3 weeks!
I am so terrible with routines, can't get used to them. Anyways, I made a fresh one a few nights ago and have been using it nightly. Today I will buy another aloe vera leaf so I can resume with my hydrating daily masks using it as the main ingredient.

One night I did use the qeautie capsule on its own, and the following morning my face looked brighter and soft.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:40pm
I did the aloe vera mask for seven days - skipped one day, so I finished today instead of yesterday.
I noticed my skin was brighter and the lines on my neck seemed less visible. I want to try the mask everyday until the end of the month.

I just purchased this serum: Qeauties Sheep Placenta + CoQ10 + vitamin E. I used one yesterday night mixed with my zinc mask, and one this morning with aloe vera. It smells delicious and it is a really rich serum, but it is too intense for everyday use.

I think it can help me get rid of this neck ring. I am also reading this book with tips from a Japanese skincare consultant, "The Japanese Skin Care Revolution". Google it; the woman on the cover is 60+ and her skin looks great.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:09pm
I just started today something new to try with my vitamin C serum, to see if I eliminate those neck rings.

I bought aloe vera leaf, cut a piece, cut off the "thorns", removed the gel, beat it with a bit of water and a tiny bit of vitamin E, and applied to my face and neck. I felt it on for 40 minutes and my face feels so soft.

I am thinking in doing it everyday this week - serum at night, aloe vera in the morning - to see what results I get in 7 days.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:48pm
Been lazy for a while plus my vitamin C serum ended. I made a new one today.
I added 8 or  teaspoons of water with 2 teaspoons of ascorbic acid. After mixing it, I added a pinch of ferulic acid and 1/2 teaspoon of sea kelp bioferment. I checked the ph with a ph strip and it was 2.0.

The reason why I checked the PH was because I read in a forum about facial care that if the PH is below 3.5 it won't penetrate the skin sufficiently.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:09pm
bump!

I stopped using the vitamin C serum because I disliked the smell. I have PH strips to check the ph level  of the serum, and it is less than 3.5, so I restarted using it 3 nights ago. I noticed something different on my face yesterday but couldn't pinpoint what it was.... but I think my face is starting to glow, thanks to my vit C serumSmile

I am going to make a new batch soon. My first batch was made with water because I did not have vodka as suggested in the recipe; I may get vodka or will use water, dunno yet.

I did the moisturizing lotion but it became watery and I threw it away. I was just stick with the serum. I will apply on my face and neck nightly.

Yesterday I applied it to my face and then I put on top of it a zinc mask that I make (diaper rash cream + vitamin E + tea tree oil). This morning the zinc mask was easy to remove, and I think it was because of the vit c serum. I used ACV as a toner, then I applied my St. Yves Timeless Skin hydrating lotion.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 4:12pm
Creams and Serums will work to a certain degree, but adding facial and neck exercises takes it over the top. Check out YT
Brittany_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittany_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:59am
I recommend you use a Vitamin C serum. Just like the one I am using, it's called Triple Action Vitamin C serum by VoilaVe. You can look it up on Amazon. This product stimulates collagen & reduce fine lines & wrinkles and reduces age spots, discoloration and freckles. It also has anti-aging ingredient. I love this product. I've only been using it for about four days and already notice a difference. My skin feels smoother and looks better. Check this out too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style