Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Got me bout to trap somebody

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got me bout to trap somebody
    Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

I wanted the family name to carry on, thats why I had 2 boys, just in case one died or was gay.  Gotta have back upThumbs Up

Why would your son not be to able to carry the family name if he were "gay"? Gay men can have children as well..
It may or may not be our blood.  It also may or may not carry our name depending on how flexible his partner is.  His partner may want his name instead of my son's. 

If BHM is any indication on how these things go, then it can get VERY UGLY when deciding.  Look how many here are not willing to take their husband's name or wanna hyphenateDead

I told my boys, dont ever bring a bish around here that aint willing to drop her name!!

LOLLOLLOL

You sound like my mom concerning white men... lol
Sponsored Links

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:26pm
I don't care about this random behind last name probably adopted from the owner of my ancestors.

I want a boy and a girl. It doesn't matter the order.

I have to agree with afro about the relationship the girls have with their fathers. I'm 21 years old and just now realizing that my dad has faults. I use to run full speed to hug em when he picked me up from day care. Hid behind his legs many a times. His lap belonged to me and only me and no hussy was gonna sit in it while I was around.

My mom got love too I use to scream "MOMMMA!" and come running when I heard the latch on the front door to give my mom a hug and a kiss every night. It just wasn't with the same amount of vigor and amazement as it was with my dad.

They had to have received some kind of satisfaction from that. I'd like to think that was the best part of their day.

My brother never showed those kinds of outwardly emotions toward my parents. (that i ever noticed) Is that normal for boys? If so, imma NEED a girl.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:24pm
what about adoption? 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

I wanted the family name to carry on, thats why I had 2 boys, just in case one died or was gay.  Gotta have back upThumbs Up

Why would your son not be to able to carry the family name if he were "gay"? Gay men can have children as well..
It may or may not be our blood.  It also may or may not carry our name depending on how flexible his partner is.  His partner may want his name instead of my son's. 

If BHM is any indication on how these things go, then it can get VERY UGLY when deciding.  Look how many here are not willing to take their husband's name or wanna hyphenateDead

I told my boys, dont ever bring a bish around here that aint willing to drop her name!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:59pm

Edited by LushHair_Fein - Jan 10 2013 at 3:01pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Afro, Do you have anyone to carry on ur family name or is it gonna die out like the Knowles?
i have brothers

one already has a son
how many brothers do u have?  are they done having kids?  That one that has a son, will he be having a son? suppose he dies (god forbid) b4 having kids or he's gay.  What about back up?
at the end of the day,

a name is just a name and only matters when you are alive

i like this.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:56pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:51pm

Afro, Do you have anyone to carry on ur family name or is it gonna die out like the Knowles?
i have brothers

one already has a son
how many brothers do u have?  are they done having kids?  That one that has a son, will he be having a son? suppose he dies (god forbid) b4 having kids or he's gay.  What about back up?
at the end of the day,

a name is just a name and only matters when you are alive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:47pm
Wanted a boy, and cried like a baby when I found out I was having a girl...  LOL 

But truth be told... My little girl is the best gift ever given to me... HeartHeartHeart
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I want girls.
Only one boy....and if he brings home a white girl he won't be my son anymore. 

LMAO 

I went from not wanting kids to wanting a girl.. When I got pregnant, I was hoping it was a girl.. and it was. I think I'm done now. Got the 1 girl I wanted. Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic