Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

African Threaded Updo

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: African Threaded Updo
    Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:40pm
Naturesgift and Afrikan gal, thanks, I actually wanted the thread to cover my hair completely but after trying w/ 1 strand, said fuggetaboutit b/c it took way too long. Hopefully, I'll get some help next time. 
Sponsored Links

afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:17am
looks good, but yes they do have special thread for the style in the youtube video, also the thread is wrapped more closely and tighter too.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:02pm
I am sorry but I thought this would be more like silky locks where the Treard covers your whole braid... does it depend on the type of thread you use? in your orginal pic of the little Liberain girl her warps are closer together. Any way you are cute! I just thought maybe the wraps would look smoother?
thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:38pm

Hi  

You may or may not remember but months ago I put up a thread asking for your experience with African hair threading.  I decided to try my hands at it this time keeping in line with how it's traditionally threaded. 

^^^^^ 

Check out the cat that ate the canary expression. I was so proud of my work.

A question for those who have threaded, did you wash in it and if so, what technique did you use? Thanks

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic