Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How do I get curls like this?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I get curls like this?
    Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:18am
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Sponsored Links

oOErinNicoleOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOErinNicoleOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 10:01am
I would suggest using flexi rods on either kinky straight or Italian yaki hair.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:54am
I thought the Youtuber explained how she got this exact style in the video and its in the title. So what exactly is your question? Just looking for clarification thats all
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:20am
She said how she got her curls though... Are you talking about one of the other ladies in the vid? The main woman used a flexirod set with a light press and pin curls. Since I didn't have sound, I'm assuming she used flexirods, then pressed out the roots a bit and pin curled the curls to help them last. Really hth
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:13pm

here it go

Edited by darealtipwifey1 - Jan 09 2013 at 10:14pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:47pm

Your not even trying to help me help you. Can we get an embedded LANK? Matter of fact just embed the video. WE(I) are way to lazy to do all that work or to try and use our imaginations to figure out what your talking about. That's why you got no responses.

With the information given without copying and pasting the link I think your best bet is those pink sponge rollers with a whole bottle of lotta body. No shade...HTH's
rubymoon99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubymoon99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 7:55pm
Bump! Really? Confused No one will try to give me a suggestion?Unhappy
rubymoon99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubymoon99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:06pm
I want to know how I can get curls like this girl in the end of the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnissb2zvOI - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnissb2zvOI
If this look were to be tried on a lace wig, it looks like I would have to get a kinky straight unit, but I'm not entirely sure, so could someone please help or at least give me a suggestion. Thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic