Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Karrueche Jets Out The Club When Rihanna Arrives,
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Karrueche Jets Out The Club When Rihanna Arrives,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 25>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karrueche Jets Out The Club When Rihanna Arrives,
    Posted: Feb 15 2013 at 12:20am
Why is she in Vibe? Wait nvm.

CB likes his women with 5 heads I see.LOL
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2013 at 12:19am
Ew
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2013 at 12:14am
Those "sexy" pics do nothing for her. 
Had they stayed with the snapback/hoodie theme all the way through, I think this would've been better.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 11:55pm
That vibe shoot does nothing for how pretty she really is...
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 11:50pm
She is an average girl to me...without the "it" factor...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 11:49pm
Her spread in Vibe

fly-life:

Eat Your heart out!!!  Karrueche Tran @Karrueche 4 page spread  in this months vibe magazine  

PR By:J.Ryan La Cour

Styled By: Ugo Mozie & Daver Campbell

http://www.vibe.com/photo-gallery/dressed-kill-karrueches-febmarch-2013-vibe-shoot

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 5:37pm
Model you're still above average you have the perfect height! Skittles don't say that! I'm tall enough!!! I don't wanna get any skinnier
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 5:36pm
lmao Samone is a nut
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

It's not gonna be easy but, you have to love yourself and stop putting your worth in other people's hands!

I'm saying in general - that was not about me. Not that you know me, but my confidence is quite high, some would probably say I'm conceited but eff em, I have a very high opinion of myself as I feel that I'm worth the best and I put in the effort to get out the returns that I do in my life. But that doesn't mean that I DON'T notice if a guy checks me out.
Omg you sound kinda like me lol and you're tall!! me too

I'm not tall! Shocked

Bless you tho for assuming it! Big smile I'm 5'5. 5'6 on a good day if I stand up super straight. I used to lie went I went on go-sees and would say I was 5'7. Show up wearing the tallest heels so I looked 5'9ish. Embarrassed
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 5:25pm
babyk, you're 18 right? You just might get taller. 

I was 5'9 from 9th through the 1st half of 12th grade year. Sometime between senior activities and the end of freshman year of college, I found another rogue inch.

Let us strut together through these BHM streets in 5-inch heelsCool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 25>
  Share Topic