Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

She couldnt just drop him off at the barbers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She couldnt just drop him off at the barbers?
    Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Oh no I see a severe case of the imaginary, absentee edges, she couldnt come anywhere near me talmbout doing any processes of any kind, not even a corn row, for fear that my edges would be on the lam!!

Whilst Im at it, I feel the need to share, its long so for all the non readers... sowweee!!!

Listen- My moms baby sister is 5 years my senior, and she has always been delusional. Out pops her son/my little cousin, whom she's determined to pass down her delusions of grandeur to.

My cousin (from birth) had very nice, thick, natural hair. That wasnt the problem. The issue, every saturday am, when all the other little boys are playing AAU, Little League, or at the local barber shop, my little cousin had a beautician and would be at the salon getting his hair washed, blow dried, and corn rows w/ crazy designs down his back, and gel'd down new born hairs.

Oftentimes, because of his beloved hair, he wanted nothing to do with sports at all, for fear of "sweating it out-or his roots swelling." FF- he turns 10 and my aunt is determined to "LET HIS NATURAL CURL PATTERN UNVEIL ITSELF," by cutting it off (to about 3-4 inches) and having the beautician put an Al B Sure in this little negroes head.

Wait a minute Auntie- if you're processing it, thats not going to be HIS natural curl pattern- but I digress. We the family, absolutely lost it on her azz, we were altogether for the holidays, and this little boy about 11/12 by now, was walking around BASING HIS SCALP- before going to the salon, talking about he didnt want "no scabs"!!! I asked him why was he still getting a curl, and he quickly replied, "to make his curls more manageable because his daddy (who has been an absentee parent since the beginning of time) was dominican" ...

Not the bearer of bad news, we fell out laughing at his claims, and when he walked away, I said, shhhittt. We know his daddy- he doesnt but we do, and the only thing he has in common with the Dominicans, is his love of baseball... Da hell??? And what does that even mean, Ive encountered some nappy headed dominicans...

He's now 15, and the delusions I tell ya, have gotten the best of him! Its not cool. Braid it, lock it, cut it, but when you start getting your son a wash, press, and set, or when your son is walking around with vaseline basing his scalp/face and neck, you have some splainin' to do lol!!! And before you ask, I dont think he's gay or feminine. He's actually very handsome, considers himself a 'pretty boy' and loves girls. He's just way too in to himself, and my aunt's created a monster... All because her hair chooses to grow on the sides of her face, chin and neck and not her head.

That fact that I just read all this though...LOL

Why black people so obsessed with hair? She gon ruin that lil boy.
Sponsored Links

FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:43pm
She gave that lil boy a process!

That Censored looks a mess. 

Got him lookin' like a wet Dominican.

Po' lil tink.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:27pm
Oh no I see a severe case of the imaginary, absentee edges, she couldnt come anywhere near me talmbout doing any processes of any kind, not even a corn row, for fear that my edges would be on the lam!!

Whilst Im at it, I feel the need to share, its long so for all the non readers... sowweee!!!

Listen- My moms baby sister is 5 years my senior, and she has always been delusional. Out pops her son/my little cousin, whom she's determined to pass down her delusions of grandeur to.

My cousin (from birth) had very nice, thick, natural hair. That wasnt the problem. The issue, every saturday am, when all the other little boys are playing AAU, Little League, or at the local barber shop, my little cousin had a beautician and would be at the salon getting his hair washed, blow dried, and corn rows w/ crazy designs down his back, and gel'd down new born hairs.

Oftentimes, because of his beloved hair, he wanted nothing to do with sports at all, for fear of "sweating it out-or his roots swelling." FF- he turns 10 and my aunt is determined to "LET HIS NATURAL CURL PATTERN UNVEIL ITSELF," by cutting it off (to about 3-4 inches) and having the beautician put an Al B Sure in this little negroes head.

Wait a minute Auntie- if you're processing it, thats not going to be HIS natural curl pattern- but I digress. We the family, absolutely lost it on her azz, we were altogether for the holidays, and this little boy about 11/12 by now, was walking around BASING HIS SCALP- before going to the salon, talking about he didnt want "no scabs"!!! I asked him why was he still getting a curl, and he quickly replied, "to make his curls more manageable because his daddy (who has been an absentee parent since the beginning of time) was dominican" ...

Not the bearer of bad news, we fell out laughing at his claims, and when he walked away, I said, shhhittt. We know his daddy- he doesnt but we do, and the only thing he has in common with the Dominicans, is his love of baseball... Da hell??? And what does that even mean, Ive encountered some nappy headed dominicans...

He's now 15, and the delusions I tell ya, have gotten the best of him! Its not cool. Braid it, lock it, cut it, but when you start getting your son a wash, press, and set, or when your son is walking around with vaseline basing his scalp/face and neck, you have some splainin' to do lol!!! And before you ask, I dont think he's gay or feminine. He's actually very handsome, considers himself a 'pretty boy' and loves girls. He's just way too in to himself, and my aunt's created a monster... All because her hair chooses to grow on the sides of her face, chin and neck and not her head.

Edited by Qualified - Jan 07 2013 at 3:35pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:57pm
I wouldn't want her anywhere near my head
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

His finished product reminds me of those black boys in high school in the goth or skater cliques who think they're white so they use let's jam on their hair. That whole style is a fail. What does her hair look like?

Oh, so she and Naomi Campbell have the same hair stylist, eh?
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Allure. Allure. wrote:

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

But what does a little boy need an S-curl for? Does he need an s-curl to go to school? To play outside? Why does he need it? And she's going through all that to make him look like what she feels is "presentable."Oh hell no, my little bro would have been in that barber's chair with the quickness. My mom said "Cut it ALLLLL off, leave nothing, that's the longer I can wait before we have to come back." This can't be healthy for him emotionally.

I feel the same way when they give little girls relaxers.

True, to a certain extent, but this has a "girliness" factor which bothers me.
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:08pm

But what does a little boy need an S-curl for? Does he need an s-curl to go to school? To play outside? Why does he need it? And she's going through all that to make him look like what she feels is "presentable."Oh hell no, my little bro would have been in that barber's chair with the quickness. My mom said "Cut it ALLLLL off, leave nothing, that's the longer I can wait before we have to come back." This can't be healthy for him emotionally.

I feel the same way when they give little girls relaxers.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:47pm
braiding, locking and twisting I don't mind but chemicals are way too harsh for children. What if the stuff fell into his eye???
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:38pm

I think it was her idea because she said "I've been growing out his hair since Easter." People who don't have their own hair usually want to live vicariously through their child. She is picking through his hair discussing his texture and stuff. Girl what? That is a boy! Bragging on how thick it is. She needs to stop. Grow your own hair ad let that child go outside and play.

Lol and why she say it was thick like it's a bad thing
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:34pm
I think it was her idea because she said "I've been growing out his hair since Easter." People who don't have their own hair usually want to live vicariously through their child. She is picking through his hair discussing his texture and stuff. Girl what? That is a boy! Bragging on how thick it is. She needs to stop. Grow your own hair and let that child go outside and play.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic