Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWeave nightmare-Salon Rache

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Hollyspringskim View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weave nightmare-Salon Rache
    Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

Have you considered filing a chargeback with teh CC company? State your case to them and see if they can help.

I did not think I could to that.. I used my debit card but, I will give it a shot... Shade tree.....

ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Sponsored Links

ShadeTree View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:58am

Have you considered filing a chargeback with teh CC company? State your case to them and see if they can help.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Bre. Bre. wrote:

Originally posted by Hollyspringskim Hollyspringskim wrote:

Rachel was less than candid with my promised refund.  I mean who takes your card number and tells you that you will receive your refund in 1 to 2 days; knowing that they never processed the refund.  An actress... Whatever.. I am  Rachel did a jacked up wEAVE. I find it very ironic that a person who has been twirling a hair wand for 15 years has little feedback about her work on sites. First strike...
As I stated previously, people want to be blessed in 2013 not robbed  by artists like Rachel who do not execute their work consistently.
Angry

After she scammed me the first time I don't think I would have given my credit card number, especially over the phone...Confused

Bre... Lord knows I thought about this after I realized that this actress, Rachel owner of Salon Rache, did not process my refund... ..Angry

Edited by Hollyspringskim - Jan 16 2013 at 8:41pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by peete728 peete728 wrote:

lol, love the Florida voice, I sure do miss Good TimesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

me too... miss Good Times...  at the end of the day... its all I can say... Rachel is very unprofessional in her resolution of this blatant violation...

peete728 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 6:40pm
lol, love the Florida voice, I sure do miss Good TimesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Bre. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Hollyspringskim Hollyspringskim wrote:

Rachel was less than candid with my promised refund.  I mean who takes your card number and tells you that you will receive your refund in 1 to 2 days; knowing that they never processed the refund.  An actress... Whatever.. I am  Rachel did a jacked up wEAVE. I find it very ironic that a person who has been twirling a hair wand for 15 years has little feedback about her work on sites. First strike...
As I stated previously, people want to be blessed in 2013 not robbed  by artists like Rachel who do not execute their work consistently.
Angry

After she scammed me the first time I don't think I would have given my credit card number, especially over the phone...Confused

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

Girl, Rache will end up losing a lot more money than $750 because of your review on Yelp and on here sooner or later. Consider that revenge.

That is why I do not patronizing certain businesses. They just don't treat you fairly....and have no respect for the trade. Damn Damn Damn in my Florida Evans voice.Smile

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:27pm
In addition, this girl has a backstage tour... who is going to her and letting her do their weaves? I am sure that they love their hair..but I bet that its a beehive in terms of the pattern under the hair. I mean you need a brain surgeon who can delicately cut all the tracks out. Real talk that what happened to me 1 hour to get that ish out of my head......

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:18pm
Angry

Edited by Hollyspringskim - Jan 16 2013 at 4:49pm
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:51am
Girl, Rache will end up losing a lot more money than $750 because of your review on Yelp and on here sooner or later. Consider that revenge.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic