Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Can we have a CIARA style watch thread?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 54>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 2.65  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can we have a CIARA style watch thread?
    Posted: 16 hours 56 minutes ago at 8:04pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

this is embarrassing..and he didn't need to share this.  It's an arrangement for Ciara as he the rebound from Future.

He's recently divorced so they might be each other's rebound. But I do think this opens himself up for ridicule, especially from his team mates in the league . Hence why I think they will be either married or not together by next summer.
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 4 minutes ago at 7:56pm
this is embarrassing..and he didn't need to share this.  It's an arrangement for Ciara as he the rebound from Future.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 44 minutes ago at 7:16pm
They will be married soon with that setup.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 55 minutes ago at 7:05pm
LMAO......

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 7 minutes ago at 6:53pm
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 13 minutes ago at 6:47pm
VIDEO: Russell Wilson Says He & Ciara Are Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage – ‘I Need Y’all To Pray For Us!’

July 6, 2015 • By Xaviera B

Russell Wilson - Ciara - no sex until marriage

Russell Wilson and Ciara are abstaining from sex until marriage!

If I needed another reason to love Russell and Ciara as a couple…they just gave me one.

During a candid Q & A session with Pastor Miles McPherson, the Seattle Seahawks star opened up about his special relationship with Ciara.

Russ told Pastor Miles, “She’s a sweetheart. She’s everything you could ever want, honestly.” He continued, “I told somebody ‘that’s the girl I want to be with’ before I even met her.”

As the convo went on, Russell Wilson revealed the moment he and Ciara agreed to abstain from sex to do it Jesus’ way.

I’ll never forget she was on tour. She was traveling and I was looking at her in the mirror. I was sitting in the dressing room and she was getting ready to go…about 15 minutes before she went on stage. She was sitting there and God spoke to me and said, ‘I need you to lead her.’ And I was like, ‘Really?! Right now?’

He was like, ‘I want you and need you to lead her.’ I told her right then and there, ‘What would you do if we took all of that extra stuff off of the table and just did it Jesus’ way?’

Pastor McPherson promptly asked Russell to clarify what he meant by that. Russell responded, “We’re talking about sex!”

Russ elaborated, “For me, I knew that God had brought me into her life to bless her and for her to bless me. To bless so many people with the impact that she has, that I have…we’re not going to be perfect by any means. Life’s not perfect. Nobody’s perfect. But, he’s anointed both of us and I know that he’s calling for us to do something miraculous…something special.”

Abstaining from body parties with Ciara isn’t going to be easy. So, brother Russell is asking all of you to keep him uplifted in prayer.

Russell said, “I ain’t gone lie to y’all now. I need y’all to pray for us.”

Watch the video clip on page 2.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:26pm
cuteClap
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:18pm

Look for Less: Ciara’s Capitol FM Studios in London Red Plaid Button Down Shirt, White Tank, Denim Shorts, and Timberland Boots

Celebrity Style / Ciara / Look for Less / Shopping / July 6, 2015

Ciara went for cute and casual for a visit to Capitol FM Studios in London, slipping on a red plaid button down shirt, white tank, and cut off denim shorts.
7 Ciaras Capitol FM Studios in London Red Plaid Button Down Shirt, White Tank, Denim Shorts, and Timberland Boots
She completed her look with Timberland boots.
Ciaras Capitol FM Studios in London Red Plaid Button Down Shirt, White Tank, Denim Shorts, and Timberland Boots
Get her look for a splurge or a steal here:

Turn off your ad blocker to view content

What do you think of this ensemble?
Ciaras Capitol FM Studios in London Red Plaid Button Down Shirt, White Tank, Denim Shorts, and Timberland Boots

88 Ciaras Capitol FM Studios in London Red Plaid Button Down Shirt, White Tank, Denim Shorts, and Timberland Boots

7 Ciaras Capitol FM Studios in London Red Plaid Button Down Shirt, White Tank, Denim Shorts, and Timberland Boots

2 Ciaras Capitol FM Studios in London Red Plaid Button Down Shirt, White Tank, Denim Shorts, and Timberland Boots

00 Ciaras Capitol FM Studios in London Red Plaid Button Down Shirt, White Tank, Denim Shorts, and Timberland Boots

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2015 at 12:41pm

Hot! or Hmm…: Ciara’s New York Solace London Fall 2015 Backless Kusama Mock Neck Top

Celebrity Style / Ciara / Hot or Hmm / July 4, 2015
http://fashionbombdaily.com/2015/07/04/hot-or-hmm-ciaras-new-york-solace-london-fall-2015-backless-kusama-mock-neck-top/

Ciara headed out for meetings in NYC in black trousers and a Backless Top from Solace London’s Fall 2015 collection:
00 Ciaras New York Solace London Fall 2015 Backless Kusama Mock Neck Top

8 Ciaras New York Solace London Fall 2015 Backless Kusama Mock Neck Top
Red lips punctuated her pout. She looks gorgeous!
66 Ciaras New York Solace London Fall 2015 Backless Kusama Mock Neck Top
The top boasts a mock neck.
7 Ciaras New York Solace London Fall 2015 Backless Kusama Mock Neck Top
I’m not blown away, but she does look seamless and chic.
What do you think?

00 Ciaras New York Solace London Fall 2015 Backless Kusama Mock Neck Top

3 Ciaras New York Solace London Fall 2015 Backless Kusama Mock Neck Top

6 Ciaras New York Solace London Fall 2015 Backless Kusama Mock Neck Top

8 Ciaras New York Solace London Fall 2015 Backless Kusama Mock Neck Top

90 Ciaras New York Solace London Fall 2015 Backless Kusama Mock Neck Top

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2015 at 10:14am
2015+BET+Awards+Arrivals-ciara-russell-wilson
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon