FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Can we have a CIARA style watch thread?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 2.65  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can we have a CIARA style watch thread?
    Posted: Jan 22 2015 at 10:38pm
calvin klein Ciara+DAILY+FRONT+ROW+Fashion+Los+Angeles+N9eC1jnDDHxx
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2015 at 12:44pm
wow she makes me want little Titties!! LOL
long&sexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long&sexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2015 at 10:55am
I just heard her new song on the radio yesterday. I like it! Thumbs Up
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2015 at 11:10pm
Like her new song.
Always had a soft spot for Ciara and her songs
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2015 at 9:26pm

LINGERIE & MENSWEAR: Ciara Rocks The Cover & Pages Of L'Uomo VOGUE

Jan 14 | by Natasha

photo 1b2a9e78-5296-48d5-90e1-ca1639f844cd_zpsb4cf0df3.jpg

Ciara is back in the modeling business.  In one of her first post-baby photoshoots, she's rocking the cover and pages ofL'Uomo Vogue's January 2015 issue.  Check out the sexy mama in her best lingerie, trench coats and menswear inside...

photo 012ec47d-eb31-49e3-bff3-950f8827f473_zps7fc223c8.jpg

VOGUE's publication that focuses on sophisticated mens' clothing just put Ciara on its January cover.  And she's giving this menswear life.  Rocking a Gucci gold-button trench and a Givenchy bra, shorts and boots all by her friend Riccardo Tisci, CiCi is serving wild hair and minimalist hair and makeup for the cover and main page.  And it works.

photo 482e2e99-f0b7-4a1b-a1e3-56d823f610f0_zps88ef9479.jpg  photo 5632b187-db16-4cef-826e-8d75640128fa_zpse6b0e703.jpg

In bustiers and suits and floral trenches by Givenchy, Valentino and more , CiCi put her feminine touch on the menswear looks....even with a Great Dane by her side.  Fierce.

photo 75ec88ac-6d43-4001-ad85-28de03d2d55b_zpsf4d5ba74.jpg

photo a900d32c-9ca5-4042-aa6d-f9790c29ad42_zps883b60fc.jpg 

Lingerie: Agent Provocateur, Jacket: Philipp Plein

Loves it.  In case you missed it Ciara premiered her new song "I Bet" yesterday.  It's a low-tempo Harmony Samuels-produced track that gives early Ciara vibes.  And it sounds she MAY have some words for her ex, rapper Future:

I bet you start loving me
As soon as I start loving someone else, somebody better than you 
I bet you start needing me
As soon as you see me with someone else, somebody other than you
And I know that it hurts
You know that it hurts your pride
But you thought the grass was greener on the other side

She told Billboard about the track saying:

"I imagine this song ('I Bet') will be very meaningful for a lot of people. It is much bigger than any one person's experience.

I am truly fulfilled by this experience of making my new music.   I was able to create everything I have aspired and hoped for as an artist. It is my favorite album I have made thus far in my career, and so excited begin my new journey. It is a new me. A new attitude."

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2014 at 3:26pm
Yes, she does....fck trying to break into the music industry...hit them runways cici
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2014 at 3:22pm
She needs to just model.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2014 at 3:09pm

WORKING GIRL: Ciara Shoots For VOGUE In LA, DINES At The Supperclub With Chris Brown

Dec 19 | by _YBF

photo ciararev.jpg

Ciara was spotted shooting an upcoming VOGUE campaign.  Check out the photos inside and find out who she partied with at the Supperclub in Hollywood last night.

photo voguec1.jpg

Big hair, big heels, big coats, Big thangs.  We're not sure what VOGUE has in store for Ciara, but she was seen shooting a few images for the magazine yesterday during a shoot in LA.  And chick has pretty much snapped back to that sickening pre-baby body.

photo vogue2.jpg

We have to admit, Cici's post-baby bod is fab.  Since giving birth to her first child in May, she had been very open about staying in shape and the temptations of food.  Recently, she tweeted about "the struggle."  "Why Is Eating Healthy So Got Darn Hard?!! Aaahhh!!! Cookies, Soda, Nachos, French Fries, Everything Bad Be Callin My Name!!"

photo cvogue7.jpg 

On the music front, Ciara is working on new material while in LA.  Over on Instagram, she's shared pics from several studio sessions, including time logged with LA Ried, Dr. Luke and Polow Da Don. 

After the glamourous photoshoot...

photo cvogue4.jpg

CiCi traded her heels and coats for a bomber jacket, leather trousers and a pair of Jordan's as she headed into the Supperclub.

photo cvogue2.jpg

Once she got inside, Cici partied with singer Chris Brown who hosts the club's #ThirstyThursdays.

photo cvogue1.jpg

Spies on the scene report seeing Amber Rose and Blac Chyna partying in the VIP section too. 

Photos via WENN.COM/Splash

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2014 at 10:32am
Ciara birthday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 2:23pm
Ciara hits the Cheesecake factory.jpg
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions