Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If I sew in a closure ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If I sew in a closure ...
    Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:21pm
It's called a nape closure.

Edited by hairfanatic501 - Jan 06 2013 at 9:47pm
Sponsored Links

teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:34pm
Do you think it's something we could do ourselves?
cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by teendancer88 teendancer88 wrote:

Could you place a frontal in the back of a u part wig???
I think Extensions Plus makes something like that but a CV will make anything you can think of. LOL

Yes EP does. It's called "Edges".
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by teendancer88 teendancer88 wrote:

I think Extensions Plus makes something like that but a CV will make anything you can think of. LOL
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by cici1989 cici1989 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Depends on the size of the closure and the placement.

What size would you need for side part, middle part, & bangs?
At least a 5x5 inch closure placed about an inch and a half or 2 inches on one side of the center part the rest on the other side of the part.
teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:48am
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:24am
Originally posted by peaceloveandcurls peaceloveandcurls wrote:

... this is probably a dumb questionEmbarrassed but are there closures for the back of your hair? I'm doing another BC and I want to people to put the hair in high ponytails and stuff. 

I assume you could probably use a closure for the back of your head but I've never heard of it/tried it. If you want to be able to pull your hair in a high ponytail, I'd try a full lace wig OR you could try searching on YT for "high ponytail weave" tutorials. You might just have to use a scarf/headwrap to cover the hairline. Good luck!
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:29pm
i would suggest a FLW or BCing everywhere except your leaveout if you plan to do a high pony. i remember someone  sewing a frontal on in the back but it was a long time ago and im not sure how that turned out. as far as middle and side parts yes you can do both as well as pushing the hair back into a pony just leave a little hair out along the hairline. 
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:00pm
Erase http when you're pasting it into the hyperlink
peaceloveandcurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaceloveandcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:54pm
thebombdotkom  the forum is not allowing me to reply directly to you.only works if i do Quick Reply. yeah i've seen the elastic method! i actually ran across this youtube video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHeRD84Sin0%20 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHeRD84Sin0  where she pins her closure back a bit while she's installing it ... so i'm a little hopeful here! LOL

can anyone help me with the hyper link thing? i keep using the "insert hyperlink" but it's only putting the link down twice instead of making it a hyperlink. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>