Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I didnt think Id be able to do this... (pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I didnt think Id be able to do this... (pics)
    Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 2:43pm
Love this!Big smile
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:15am
I used my eco styler gel to tame my hair and the marley hair while I was twisting. Originally it took me two days to do because I originally went to someone else to get senegalese twists but she made them too small and I used the wrong kind of hair so I hated it.

So over two days I took down the senegalese twists (that I paid for so I was annoyed at that) and put in the marley twists.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 7:43am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

It really depends on which technique you want to use. The twists I have in now were my first attempt and I did a ton of research. I originally wanted Senegalese Twists but the double twisting method isn't something that I could master. So I basically just focused on kinky twist tut's.

But there are 2 main ways that I saw being promoted. Starting with a braid at the roots vs starting with twists at the roots. I opted for the braid base since it was my first time.

Thank You.  I tried, I did three and could do no moreLOL.  First I did the braid but the braid was too long so I tried half a braid nope my hair was sticking out then I did the twist I think i could get that done but it would take forever to do my hair....maybe when my mindset is different I will attempt because they are so pretty.  I also think I need to use a different gel to lay my hair down with the twist....I used the twist and lock gel.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 2:32am
Looking real good!Big smile
Lovelyred01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovelyred01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:01am
These are awesome!!! Good job girl!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:43am
It really depends on which technique you want to use. The twists I have in now were my first attempt and I did a ton of research. I originally wanted Senegalese Twists but the double twisting method isn't something that I could master. So I basically just focused on kinky twist tut's.

But there are 2 main ways that I saw being promoted. Starting with a braid at the roots vs starting with twists at the roots. I opted for the braid base since it was my first time.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:55am
Im seriously thinking about doing these tomorrow any you tube channel suggestions?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:29pm
I've only had mine in since just before Thanksgiving. So I guess almost 2 months. I'm taking them out next week though just to switch my look up and go back to my flw so I can fully PS until spring.

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:19am
Nah girl, you did a great job I like them.....cute
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:09am
Very good looking! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>