Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weight loss 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weight loss 2013
    Posted: May 31 2013 at 12:45am
I have been more cautious of what I eat. I also include working out between my fitbit and zi xiu tang(the real stuff) I'm losing pretty steady.
Sponsored Links

TeenaDaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeenaDaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by MiZzChRiSsEe MiZzChRiSsEe wrote:

It's been another week, and I'm glad to say the scale is reading 167.0 lbs. So that's another 4 pounds this week. 9 pounds in 2 weeks - definitely not bad!

I'd love to lose at least 3 lbs this week. Fingers crossed that this weight loss continues!
< id="pluginobj" ="application/x-vnd-actl-tl" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; visibility: ;">

How are you doing on your weightloss ? Nonetheless from reading your posts you are doing amazing. I am restarting my weightloss journey. I initially lost -76 lbs but gained back +46 lbs this year so my goal as of right now is to loose 30 lbs. I have been up and down but starting over today and documenting so I do not fall off. 

Good luck ladies hope to here updates.

IG:MissTinaDiva

Big smile
MiZzChRiSsEe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 10:44am
It's been another week, and I'm glad to say the scale is reading 167.0 lbs. So that's another 4 pounds this week. 9 pounds in 2 weeks - definitely not bad!

I'd love to lose at least 3 lbs this week. Fingers crossed that this weight loss continues!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 10:11pm
Monday morning marked a week for me, and I'm glad to say the scale read 171 lbs. So that's 5 lbs. in one week. I'm so happy!

I'll continue doing 30 day shred. I really like the workout. Tomorrow is day 1 of level 2 for me, I hope I can lose another 3 pounds this week. The scale is currently reading 170 lbs., so that's 1 pound already. I'd like to see 168 by next Monday.

I'm also using the treadmill daily. I'll update again next week.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 1:50pm
Sorry, I've been MIA for a loooong time. Ive been having problems with the pipes in my house, which caused me to stop working out for the entire month of March. Now everything's fixed and the workouts begin again.o

It's sad to say that I haven't lost any weight at all. I tried Alli, but it didn't seem to do anything. I don't think i eat enough fat for it to work its best. The scale is reading 176 now.. Boo . I think I might still be 172, though. The scale reads differently throughout the day. Last Tuesday was my first workout again. I walked on he treadmill for 30 mins with highest incline at a speed around 4 mph. I did the same workout on Wednesday. Thurs, Fri, and Sat we're all off days for me, but yesterday (Sunday) my husband and I took a walk with the kids. We are planning to do the same today. It's a great way to exercise, feel the nice weather, and spend time with the family all at once :)

I actually decided to try 30 day shred today. I would like to continue doing this everyday, as well as treadmill or going for walks. I am also writing down what I eat. Last time, I think this helped me to lose weight because I was conscious about what I eat. I'll try to eat 1500 calories or under. When I get this packed down, I will probably switch to 1200 calories.

@yurika975, I actually don't eat too much in the day.. Probably two full meals. My husband and I also stopped buying snacks and juices/sodas. All we drink now is water. Our problem is ordering food, though. We would eat Chinese food and/or pizza probably every week. We can make our own food, but sometimes we just feel so tired! (Like I mentioned previously, these boys keep me up until 4 or 6 a.m. Lol) and my problem is that I love carbs. I love breads, pizza, etc. I don't think I eat enough protein. Mashed potatoes from cauliflower?!! I HAVE to try that. What's the recipe? Lol.

Hopefully, I'll be writing here a lot more, which means I'll be working out. Fingers crossed!
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 11:46am
Don't feel bad! I am in the same boat. The scale does down and back up. Darn this weight is resistant. But I am determined. I will ask how are you eating? How many calories? Also you are working out that much, how much protein are you getting? I had to reevaluate myself. When I found out I was undereating it explained how I was so tired. Other posters on another forum were surprised I was able to get through the workouts. What are your weak foods? Burgers, chocolate, chinese? You can remake them yourself. Heck I found a recipe for faux mashed potatoes made from cauliflower! My kids scream at it any time before. But they Will eat this(stealing from my plate LOL)
Norris456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norris456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 10:14am
You can lose your excess body weight.

Edited by Norris456 - Feb 20 2013 at 10:19am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:42pm
I've been working out daily but haven't seen any loss. It's horrible. I returned the Burn 60 to GNC since it didn't seem to do anything at all. I took the plunge and finally ordered Alli. Hopefully, it'll help me out some. The scale is reading between 169 and 172 now, which is better than 175, but still not good lol.

I've been walking on the treadmill for an hour a day, highest incline, between 3.6 and 3.8 miles per hour. It's a pretty decent workout, so I should be losing weight. However,I know that I'm snacking too much. I find myself snacking all night because I'm so tired and my boys won't let me sleep (my 2 year old and newborn fall asleep between 4 and 6 a.m.!! Why don't they sleep?!?!???)

I have to keep changing my goals because the weight just isn't dropping off. I really want to be a solid 169 by Sunday, 2/10.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:26pm
Well, my weight has been fluctuating a lot this past week. I finally bought a scale, and my weight is between 169 and 175 pounds -- that's horrible! By next Sunday 2/3, I hope I'm a solid 169. I've worked out 7 of the last 9 days, which is great. I hope I keep it up!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiZzChRiSsEe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:35pm
I ordered Burn 60 so it should come in next week. I started to work out today so I'm happy! I walked on the treadmill with incline for 45 minutes, 2.55 miles. I wanted to take it easy since it's my first workout in over a year.

I'm glad to start my workout without supplements so that I can see what I lose without them. Then I can see if the supplements make a difference. The only thing I'm using so far is CLA.

I'm excited! Hopefully I work out at least 4 times a week between 30 minutes and 1 hour. I'm glad to finally get started.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic